Recommendations Give me anything!

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
I’m running out of stuff to read and I’m too lazy to look for stuff myself. Give me anything, from any genre! Isekai, smut, boys love, girls love, anything is fine! Of course, even though I say ‘anything’, I’d still prefer if what you recommend is actually good.
Watch Chef Hua for a different perspective... don't watch it with a hungry stomach though.

nosinkarma

I would recommend, from my fav genre, medieval kingdoms.
The Eagle's flight
Enlightened Empire
Kingdom bloodline

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I can't remember . . . have you read mine yet? Link is is my signature!

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I’m running out of stuff to read and I’m too lazy to look for stuff myself. Give me anything, from any genre! Isekai, smut, boys love, girls love, anything is fine! Of course, even though I say ‘anything’, I’d still prefer if what you recommend is actually good.
So, I spent an hour making this list. I did it while I was responding to your messages about ghosts and whatnot.... and I realized... ALL OF THESE ARE FRICKIN HAREMS.... the ones that are in bold have been turned into anime and the ones that have 'MUST READ' in all caps are the gems that I've found on NU...

Guild Wars is an amazing RPG novel with a harem...

A novel called 'Dual Cultivation'. You can find it on WebNovel, but can get the 700+ free chapters on websites like lightnovelworld.com... this is also a harem... and R18...

I am a Gao Fushai Villain has a good 'villain protagonist'. also a harem....

All of my stories and translations... links in the signature... all of them, except Bricks, are harems.... Smartphone is an anime.

I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace is a good heart-warming harem novel. and a harem...

Read Mushoku Tensei. Good series. You'll have to scroll through many websites, though. and a perverted protag in a harem...

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka/Farming Life in Another World is a decent novel... but it kinda stops being interesting... but still good... and also a harem...

Bringing the Farm to Live Another World is just like Farming Life in Another World... just a bit more complicated at first. A harem, but not a large one...

Hail the King is a MUST READ. A novel that I even gave a review to... look in the reviews... also, it's a harem! One R18 scene...

Isekai Tensei Soudouki/Different World Reincarnation Riot Report is a MUST READ! I repeat, MUST READ! The later volumes are more into politics, but everything before that is an AMAZING work of art! It is about a protagonist that has 3 different souls in him. Also a harem...

Charging Magic With a Smile~Infinite Magic Power After Being Reincarnated Into a Different World is another great novel, but the characters are kinda bland. Though, the feel-good feeling it creates makes up for it. Also a harem...

The Strongest Guild Master Founded a Nation in a Week is about a random dude who had been playing a RPG virtual game, and got transported into it and all the characters became real. The novel is a good novel. A good OP MC novel. Also harem...

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is a good novel... though, I'm only caught up to where season 2 has been up to in the anime, cuz I don't want spoilers... HAREM

Death March to a Parallel World Rhapsody
is probably something you've heard before. It's so-so. Also a harem.

Everyone Else is a Returnee is a MUST READ! A GREAT NOVEL WAS BORN! ALSO A HAREM... hehehe... see the catch to all these novels?

Gun-ota for short/ When a Military Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic He Established a Harem Army with Modern Weapons!? is a novel where you can easily tell the plot. Harem...

The Eighth Son?! Are You Kidding Me?! is a novel about this 25 year-old who died and reincarnated into a magical world. He establishes a strong foundation. This is a harem... and an anime...

Classroom of the Elite is a unique novel. Harem....

The Student Unsuited for Demon Lord School ~ The Strongest Demon Lord in History, the Founder, Reincarnates and Attends a School With His Descendants ~ probably has the 2nd strongest MC, first is One punch man, and can still keep the story interesting... harem...

My House is a Magic Power Spot ~Just by Living There I Become the Strongest in the World~ is the typical isekai... and kinda starts losing flavour after the horrifying 100 chapter mark... and is a harem... but, hey, at least it's INTERESTING for a while....

A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss is as the title says... heartwarming... and a harem...

All of 'em harem. My favorite genre....

Napelynn

Guild Wars is an amazing RPG novel with a harem...

A novel called 'Dual Cultivation'. You can find it on WebNovel, but can get the 700+ free chapters on websites like lightnovelworld.com... this is also a harem... and R18...

I am a Gao Fushai Villain has a good 'villain protagonist'. also a harem....
I’ll check these out
Smartphone is an anime.

I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace is a good heart-warming harem novel. and a harem...

Read Mushoku Tensei. Good series. You'll have to scroll through many websites, though. and a perverted protag in a harem...

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka/Farming Life in Another World is a decent novel... but it kinda stops being interesting... but still good... and also a harem...

Bringing the Farm to Live Another World is just like Farming Life in Another World... just a bit more complicated at first. A harem, but not a large one...
Read these already
Hail the King is a MUST READ. A novel that I even gave a review to... look in the reviews... also, it's a harem! One R18 scene...
Thanks, I’ll check it out. Also, took a while to find your review. You were on the fifth page.
The Strongest Guild Master Founded a Nation in a Week is about a random dude who had been playing a RPG virtual game, and got transported into it and all the characters became real. The novel is a good novel. A good OP MC novel. Also harem...

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is a good novel... though, I'm only caught up to where season 2 has been up to in the anime, cuz I don't want spoilers... HAREM

Death March to a Parallel World Rhapsody
is probably something you've heard before. It's so-so. Also a harem.

Everyone Else is a Returnee is a MUST READ! A GREAT NOVEL WAS BORN! ALSO A HAREM... hehehe... see the catch to all these novels?

Gun-ota for short/ When a Military Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic He Established a Harem Army with Modern Weapons!? is a novel where you can easily tell the plot. Harem...

The Eighth Son?! Are You Kidding Me?! is a novel about this 25 year-old who died and reincarnated into a magical world. He establishes a strong foundation. This is a harem... and an anime...

Classroom of the Elite is a unique novel. Harem....

The Student Unsuited for Demon Lord School ~ The Strongest Demon Lord in History, the Founder, Reincarnates and Attends a School With His Descendants ~ probably has the 2nd strongest MC, first is One punch man, and can still keep the story interesting... harem...

My House is a Magic Power Spot ~Just by Living There I Become the Strongest in the World~ is the typical isekai... and kinda starts losing flavour after the horrifying 100 chapter mark... and is a harem... but, hey, at least it's INTERESTING for a while....

A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss is as the title says... heartwarming... and a harem...
I’ve also read all of these.

CadmarLegend

I’ll check these out

Read these already

Thanks, I’ll check it out. Also, took a while to find your review. You were on the fifth page.

I’ve also read all of these.
and I spent so much time...for you to only check out 4.... T-T

Napelynn

and I spent so much time...for you to only check out 4.... T-T
If it makes you feel better, I’ve read most of what others recommended too. I wouldn’t have so little to read if I hadn’t already read most of the good stuff, you know?

CadmarLegend

If it makes you feel better, I’ve read most of what others recommended too. I wouldn’t have so little to read if I hadn’t already read most of the good stuff, you know?
Ah, much like this Uncle here!

Simo

A lazy sloth

Nirrvash

A bit shameless but I will offer my novel

Lament of the Slave
MC has a terrible experience behind her and is trying to find her way in the new world in which she finds herself. She doesn't have any special cheats, just a bunch of skills she hates and has to deal with. Slow progression/ Slice of Life

zac_k4ry

A fresh mystery thriller on Wattpad. Let my story say the rest for you.

XKARNATION

Give my story "Reincarnated as a Nightwalker" a go, its got kingdom building, lots of cool op magic. (Its an isekai)