Give me something to draw?

shiopan

I'm bored and it's been a while since I draw again.

You can be as vague or detailed, I will try to draw it. Give me anime characters, your OCs or anything (I suck at animals and nature tho)

Edit: not accepting anymore request.

Though, if you want me to do your cover story, chapter art or character art, just DM me.

I will do it in exchange for reviewing my story and doing each other a shoutout.

Last edited:

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member

try this :blob_gift:

Abyss.organ

I want you to draw a woman with an open chest cavity. I would also be grateful if you added something like a huge pixelated phallus peaking of it.

Please add segments of ribs sticking out too.

I've been reading too much attack on titan.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I want you to draw a woman with an open chest cavity. I would also be grateful if you added something like a huge pixelated phallus peaking of it.

Your request befits your name.

iamaducklingwriter

I'm bored and it's been a while since I draw again.

You can be as vague or detailed, I will try to draw it. Give me anime characters, your OCs or anything (I suck at animals and nature tho)

Oh man, have you heard of 3emojichallenge? Try posting on social media like FB and make your friends comment 3 emojis. Pick some and draw it whatever you like! Its fun :blob_aww::blob_uwu::blob_okay:

shiopan

I don't even know if you want some gore or just some sexy stuff.... Well I can do the later though

shiopan

Oh man, have you heard of 3emojichallenge? Try posting on social media like FB and make your friends comment 3 emojis. Pick some and draw it whatever you like! Its fun :blob_aww::blob_uwu::blob_okay:
I never heard of that, but sure I'll try it sometime later since I got so many suggestions already 😂

Done! It's kinda rough since it's been two months.... but well. Btw I don't watch Haikyuu but he seems like an interesting character
It's so nice! I like your drawing style!!!!!!
Can I save this? :blob_aww: (or if it's possible.... can I use it as my avi?... if I could:blob_hide::blob_blank:)