Give me something to draw?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Wanna illustrate a chapter of my story? Link is in my signature. Just pick any chapter that's not illustrated yet 😇

shiopan

Wanna illustrate a chapter of my story? Link is in my signature. Just pick any chapter that's not illustrated yet 😇
can you just pick one for me and describe what is happening and what your character is like? I'd love to read your story but the genre is just not up to my alley.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
can you just pick one for me and describe what is happening and what your character is like? I'd love to read your story but the genre is just not up to my alley.
OK, let's do Chapter 58.
Seto Kaiba (now age 27, but he hasn't changed too much since the TV show, so just use Google image search for him) is dragging Joan (OC) up the stairs of his mansion. He's excited to see her, and she's excited to be there, but a bit surprised as she just got in the door.

Joan:
She has dark brown hair with a hint of red. Not bright red, just a hint.
Also, her hair is long and very curly. Not just wavy, but very curly. I often ask artists to make her hair more curly, so that’s something I’d like to get right the first time.
Reference images:
Eye color: https://sta.sh/02fq56rlcqcq

Heights:
Joan at 5’ 10”
Seto at 6'3" (6'1" in canon but I like to imagine he grew two more inches since then)

Clothes:
Nothing too fancy for Seto. Something he can get out of quickly, not his full trench coat and stuff. Black pants and black turtleneck will do unless you have a better idea.
For Joan: https://sta.sh/013j92dazeoy

OK, hopefully that's enough info. Please let me know if you need any more details or clarifications, and feel free to check out the other art in my story as additional reference pictures :)

shiopan

try this :blob_gift:
so idk if you really want me to create ur front cover according to that pic, or just recreate the stickman. but I have both. I am quite lazy so it ended up as a sketch. Btw, I read ur story :)

so idk if you really want me to create ur front cover according to that pic, or just recreate the stickman. but I have both. I am quite lazy so it ended up as a sketch. Btw, I read ur story :)
Why these 2 pictures look so cute?:blob_reach::blob_popcorn_two:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Where’s your social media?

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Exquisitely Gorgeous...:blob_shock: (never would I thought my joke turned up into an art).And that Gabriel(?) in the cover is alike as in my imagination, A smug like bastard.
And here's come another reason for me to continue that meme novel :sweating_profusely: .

because they both my babies :)))
Can I shamelessly stea- *ahem* use your babies?

shiopan

Where’s your social media?
I always ended up deleting them cause I am insecure af about my art :(( I just made tumblr like, yesterday.... and still trying to fill it up with my recent arts since I lost all my old ones. Let's hope I won't delete it this time

shiopan

I want you to draw a woman with an open chest cavity. I would also be grateful if you added something like a huge pixelated phallus peaking of it.

Please add segments of ribs sticking out too.

I've been reading too much attack on titan.
I literally hid from my parents drawing this, so you only got some messy sketch with a little color :))). You know what... I'm really bad at smexy stuff.

Also, I usually color my piece with depressing colors, but I tried anime style for this one.... I don't think it's working though.

tiaf

I always ended up deleting them cause I am insecure af about my art :(( I just made tumblr like, yesterday.... and still trying to fill it up with my recent arts since I lost all my old ones. Let's hope I won't delete it this time
Why would you delete it? You simply abandon it until you forget it existed and can’t remember the password anymore. Problem solved.

And why only tumblr?

shiopan

Why would you delete it? You simply abandon it until you forget it existed and can’t remember the password anymore. Problem solved.

And why only tumblr?
well, as long as I have the app in my phone I would be reminded of my shameful arts. At least that's what I feel. I'm gonna try Instagram too maybe. I tried going to devianart but it changed a lot since the last time I saw it?? Like wth?

kola

If you are still making the cover art. I am in need of cover art with the theme,
a. It has a boy and two girls.
b. One girl is hugging the boy from behind and the other girls are walking away from both.
c. While the girl hugging the boy is looking at the boy with eyes full of dedication. the boy is covering her hand in affirmation to her feelings. but his eyes are focused on the girl walking away.
d. girl walking away has some lingering feelings like closed eyes and her head is down and she is also leaving behind her footsteps. boy-girl is on those footprint steps.

Please ask if you need any other details.
Thank you very much for your consideration

tiaf

well, as long as I have the app in my phone I would be reminded of my shameful arts. At least that's what I feel. I'm gonna try Instagram too maybe. I tried going to devianart but it changed a lot since the last time I saw it?? Like wth?
Bruh, you gotta save you ur shameful art under another nickname, so that only you can cringe at it, but others won’t be able to link it to you. :blob_uwu:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
*squeals* oh my god someone please tell me how they learned to draw so I can at least have the piece of mind to know that it’s possible to make pretty stuffs.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

In chapter 2 of my story a character is literally crushed to death by their mate's heart.

Could you a draw a chocolate bar with a bloody smiley face on it? I think that would be cool.

shiopan

*squeals* oh my god someone please tell me how they learned to draw so I can at least have the piece of mind to know that it’s possible to make pretty stuffs.
I sold my soul to satan to make pretty stuffs. Jk jk
Jokes aside, maybe try to practice? Though it's quite a hypocrite coming from myself. I created like, 3 arts last year cause I was lazy.

Anyways..... I didn't expect this many requests/suggestions??? I will try to do them one by one, so please don't give me more :blob_teary::blob_teary: