Give me something to draw?

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
I will try to do them one by one, so please don't give me more :blob_teary::blob_teary:
You're already going too deep in the rabbit hole.
1599888880302.jpeg

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I created like, 3 arts last year cause I was lazy.
Don’t worry. At some point your life is so miserable, you draw to destress and create art like a robot.

Anyways..... I didn't expect this many requests/suggestions??? I will try to do them one by one, so please don't give me more :blob_teary::blob_teary:
My condolence. But hey at least it means you’re popular.
Sorry, but I’m not sorry: please draw a (fish) blob emote.
I’m joking.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I know you are just messing around with me since I said I can't draw nature.... but here is a lazy attempt to do it.... I used video games as reference btw
Wow this looks really good!

I know you are just messing around with me since I said I can't draw nature.... but here is a lazy attempt to do it.... I used video games as reference btw
It looks like a zoomed image of mcflurry oreo
(It's nice :blobthumbsup: )

Ankur_93

Hmm, would you consider drawing a pixie-ish creature? If so, below is the description.
The creature was small, barely the size of an adult mortal’s finger and had an appearance that was vaguely similar to that of mortals. It possessed 2 hands, 2 legs and 1 head. However, that was the point where any similarity with creatures ended.
The first thing to signify its immortal nature was the very colour of its skin. Its skin was blue but not the blue of the oceans and the skies but the blue of the poisoned flesh. The blue skin was smooth but seemed tough. It almost had a leathery appearance. This revelation, from the very first look at the creature, was enough to reveal the venomous nature of the creature.
But that was not all. Despite its blue skin, it was the tuft of white fur-like hair that stood the most. The fur akin hair grew not only on its head but also on its back. However, the rest of its body lacked a single hair. As such, it lacked even eyebrows, eyelashes and body hair. This resulted in an appearance which seemed rather sinister.
Its immortal appearance did not just end there. The creature had 2 antennas, almost the size of its own head, poking out of its forehead as if they were horns. Its eyes were completely dark and lacked sclera. This gave off the illusion that the eyes of the creature were just giant pupils.
Beneath its dark eyes was a small nose and thin lips which hid two rows of sharp fang-like teeth. And while fingertips did possess rather long nails, they were nowhere near sharp enough or long enough to be classified as talons. However, neither of those features were quite eye-catching as its ears.
The creature’s ears were quite distinct as they were bigger than its face, almost double the size. The huge appendages seemed like they could move individually and their insides seemed to be filled with ridges. They gave the creature’s face an almost bat-like impression. Though that impression was quite short-lived.
It had a set of wings on its back but instead of the wings resembling a butterfly or a bird, they resembled the triangular wings of a moth. The wings were white and thin enough that they were almost transparent. They gave a clear indication of the creature’s heritage as a moth.
The blue creature removed parts of the cocoon, that still covered its body, to reveal a flat blue chest. There was not even a single mark on the creature body and it even lacked the nipples that marked the mammary glands in mortals. Yet, if a mortal point of view were to be considered, the creature’s body was clearly female.

shiopan

Hmm, would you consider drawing a pixie-ish creature? If so, below is the description.
it's basically something like a fairy but a bit different right? As long as it is something close to humans I think I can do it. But, is it for your cover or chapter art? If it is, just send me a direct message regarding the details of it. In exchange, I just want you to review my story and do each other a shoutout.

also, don't expect it to be fast because your request is something I'm not used to, and I am currently still working for other people's requests.

and you might not remember me, but I saw you in royalroad forum and NU forum lol. If you see etherealbao, that's me

Last edited:
Can you draw a line 18cm in length with a width of about 7mm, but at the end of the line can you draw another line exactly 1mm higher and 5.1 cm in length? thanks

Ankur_93

it's basically something like a fairy but a bit different right? As long as it is something close to humans I think I can do it. But, is it for your cover or chapter art? If it is, just send me a direct message regarding the details of it. In exchange, I just want you to review my story and do each other a shoutout.

also, don't expect it to be fast because your request is something I'm not used to, and I am currently still working for other people's requests.

and you might not remember me, but I saw you in royalroad forum and NU forum lol. If you see etherealbao, that's me

Oh I remember you now! You have read the prologue of the story, right? And this character is one of the future evolutions of the caterpillar. But as is an invention of my imagination, I couldn't find any reference pic to show my readers. Also, I have messaged you. Please check DM. :)