Give me something to write.

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
It can be any plot of any subject. Although I would rather not write a 18+ story, I guess beggars can't be choosy. Please, what should I write?

BlackKnightX

Survival story. Stranded on an island, surviving in the post apocalyptic world, surviving in the world full of rampaging monsters, anything is fine.

NikkuNii

Survival story. Stranded on an island, surviving in the post apocalyptic world, surviving in the world full of rampaging monsters, anything is fine.
I see. I might just do it! Loving the pfp by the way!

CYKA

Hey matey, ynow im a bit of writer myself, I had some stories I wrote in free time, how about u read it, and get some inspiration.
Might as well pick one of my series to continue

NikkuNii

Hey matey, ynow im a bit of writer myself, I had some stories I wrote in free time, how about u read it, and get some inspiration.
Might as well pick one of my series to continue
K. :)

killwrites

Need motivation
i have a story that is still in the planning stage (the one listed as 'under construction') and if udm, feel free to read the synopsis and get some inspiration lol. You can tell me how I should go about writing it too :blob_cookie:

NikkuNii

i have a story that is still in the planning stage (the one listed as 'under construction') and if udm, feel free to read the synopsis and get some inspiration lol. You can tell me how I should go about writing it too :blob_cookie:
I'll think about it :)
I'M GONNA WRITE AN SCP BOOK!

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It can be any plot of any subject. Although I would rather not write a 18+ story, I guess beggars can't be choosy. Please, what should I write?
write about a chubby dude with donut addiction. He's rich but has a limp dick so his wife cheats on him with his son from a previous marriage
write about a guy with a cupcake addiction. he's broke and seems to be developing some type of diabetes, but can't lay off the bakery.
I feel personally attacked

Habtamu

write your mc with personality of these guys, sasuke,vegeta,sesshomaru,accelerator,gaoru,ulquiorra and acnologia.

Fainswift

Main character finds themselves suddenly deep underground in a futuristic tunnel system with bright lights and mysterious humming machines. Hides from mysteriously clothed people that speak a language that almost but not quite is understandable to the MC.

Plot twist that is only slowly revealed: MC is a random citizen that was about to be beheaded during the French Revolution. They have been pulled forward in time - just as the guillotine was descending - by a malfunction of the CERN large hadron collider, right as it was creating the first "God Particle" in 2012. They sort of can but can't really understand the scientist (modern french vs old french). The story is about how they survive in the CERN tunnels by nicking the scientists' (strange but delicious) lunches and dinners, and chokes on the bubbles of soda pop (once they figure out how to open up the pop cans by misusing a million dollar piece of CERN machinery...). Laugh a minute situations as things like flush toilets, drinking fountains, and automatic doors stump the MC - all described from their French Revolution period point of view so it is not immediately obvious to reader what the objects actually are...

Feel free to run with above "fish out of water" aka "a Yankee at King Author's court (Mark Twain)" idea - maybe even hide gender and social status of the MC during the story?

Last edited: