give me the fluffy

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
i just finished reading a dark a$$ tragedy manga and now i need the fluffy
idc if its bl or gl, just give me the fluffy, it doesn't have to be romance either, just, wholesome, wholesome vibes, pls

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I don't have fluffy stories but here's a picture of my dog

Generik0

1. Will you marry again if you are reborn.
2. Kimi no Koe
3. Ore Monogatari
4. Hoshi Mamoru Inu

Janeth

Dao of the Salted Fish is pretty angst free (except for some side characters but they make up so shhh) 11/10 would recommend. My only complaint is that it has needs more chapters but there are like 80 now so I’m just greedy. Guy gets isekaid but spends his time chilling out with kitties and bf. The author also wrote some other stuff that’s pretty cute too.
Uhh, Teaming Up with System 225 is something I wouldn’t exactly classify as fluff but very healing. The Reincarnated Villainous Young Master’s Guide to Happiness is similarly healing (too few chapters tho). The one I linked to seems like it’s a revised version of a book of the same name on Webnovel. (Just realized like all of these are gonna be BL but aaaaanyways)
Accidental Mark is very wholesome, successful and serious boss of an entertainment company gets yeeted into the body of a scumbag alpha who tormented the main character after marking him (this is an ABO by the way). The directive given to him by the system is to have the mc’s good impression of him reach 100 points, which he does via supporting him from behind as the son of a CEO of the entertainment company he’s in and his Very Impressive business skills.
I’m Completely Clueless About Sockpuppet Accounts Being Unmasked seems cute so far, Our Sweet Days is chill (not really Salted Fish vibes, more I’ll do whatever I want now that all my responsibilities have been shoved onto someone else vibes), Very Happy is cute but that’s a bit undercut by some deception (no angst about it tho). I think that’s it.
Oh yeah I guess if you’re looking for manhwa there’s The Antagonist’s Pet (sauce here), by the time you run out of chapters you’ll be wishing for them to run off and form a polycule. Not really fluff.
And I’m obligated to always rec Trash of the Count’s Family (manhwa (sauce here) and book) (even though it fits like none of your conditions, closest I can describe it is epic fantasy) because I need someone to jump into this hole with me damnit. No angst, only wishing for more chappies. (Almost 700 of ‘em at this point, still never enough.)
I’ll need to cut myself off here before I spend another hour on this.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Uhhhh, my story is a dark in the beginning but, it does have its fluff moments too. Link in signature if you wanna try it.
:blob_melt: No cat pictures yet so here is mine.

PXL_20210701_154421380.MP.jpg

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Dao of the Salted Fish is pretty angst free (except for some side characters but they make up so shhh) 11/10 would recommend. My only complaint is that it has needs more chapters but there are like 80 now so I’m just greedy. Guy gets isekaid but spends his time chilling out with kitties and bf. The author also wrote some other stuff that’s pretty cute too.
Uhh, Teaming Up with System 225 is something I wouldn’t exactly classify as fluff but very healing. The Reincarnated Villainous Young Master’s Guide to Happiness is similarly healing (too few chapters tho). The one I linked to seems like it’s a revised version of a book of the same name on Webnovel. (Just realized like all of these are gonna be BL but aaaaanyways)
Accidental Mark is very wholesome, successful and serious boss of an entertainment company gets yeeted into the body of a scumbag alpha who tormented the main character after marking him (this is an ABO by the way). The directive given to him by the system is to have the mc’s good impression of him reach 100 points, which he does via supporting him from behind as the son of a CEO of the entertainment company he’s in and his Very Impressive business skills.
I’m Completely Clueless About Sockpuppet Accounts Being Unmasked seems cute so far, Our Sweet Days is chill (not really Salted Fish vibes, more I’ll do whatever I want now that all my responsibilities have been shoved onto someone else vibes), Very Happy is cute but that’s a bit undercut by some deception (no angst about it tho). I think that’s it.
Oh yeah I guess if you’re looking for manhwa there’s The Antagonist’s Pet (sauce here), by the time you run out of chapters you’ll be wishing for them to run off and form a polycule. Not really fluff.
And I’m obligated to always rec Trash of the Count’s Family (manhwa (sauce here) and book) (even though it fits like none of your conditions, closest I can describe it is epic fantasy) because I need someone to jump into this hole with me damnit. No angst, only wishing for more chappies. (Almost 700 of ‘em at this point, still never enough.)
I’ll need to cut myself off here before I spend another hour on this.
I completely agree with you on Trash of the Count's Family. IDKY but it always seems like its underappreciated. Its a really good novel/manhwa. I personally think that the twins are really cute tho. You have good taste if I do say so myself
Uhhhh, my story is a dark in the beginning but, it does have its fluff moments too. Link in signature if you wanna try it.
:blob_melt: No cat pictures yet so here is mine.

View attachment 8436
For a minute I thought that the cat was just straight up floating and then I saw the scratching pole thingy. IDKY but I thought that the gray part was the cat's legs
Can I offer you this wizard pug in these trying times?
View attachment 8433
please don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of Danny DeVito handing out an egg and saying,"Can I offer you a nice egg in these trying times?"

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I completely agree with you on Trash of the Count's Family. IDKY but it always seems like its underappreciated. Its a really good novel/manhwa. I personally think that the twins are really cute tho. You have good taste if I do say so myself

For a minute I thought that the cat was just straight up floating and then I saw the scratching pole thingy. IDKY but I thought that the gray part was the cat's legs

please don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of Danny DeVito handing out an egg and saying,"Can I offer you a nice egg in these trying times?"
A floating Mimi, now that would be a thing to behold!:blobrofl: