Give me your worst fanfic idea. I give you a synopsis.

• Thread starter Deleted member 93348
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 93348

It’s pretty much in the title. Give me your worst, and I’ll write a synopsis when I have time. For now, I need to prepare for bed.

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
I want a fanfic of the Lord of the Rings, where the One Ring gains independent sentience, and goes on a quest to marry a strawberry. Having to hide from both the dark lord and forces of light, this deranged piece of jewelry who cannot even move has to use its influencing powers to rejoin a non-sentient plant in the shire, pretending that it is alive. It rits soon after, leading to the complete collapse of the One Rings tenuous grasp on his sanity.
P.S. Chances are it might still be better than whatever The Rings of Power will turn out to be.

I don't know if anyone has read the manga Ogeha or not.
But I had thought of a fanfic with the MC being slightly more horny with his sadistic tendencies.

Kenjona

A harem, slice of life of an introverted ugly salary man, who goes nowhere in his life..

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Mix MLP, Pokemon and Harry Potter and call it a dumpster fire

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Amazon's LOTR the rings of power.

Bonus points if you work in someone saying, "your gonna need a bigger ring"

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I want a fanfic about warhammer fantasy. The mc is a beastman, and the plot is about razing civilization and brining ruin to mankind.

Redemit

I want a fanfic of the Lord of the Rings, where the One Ring gains independent sentience, and goes on a quest to marry a strawberry. Having to hide from both the dark lord and forces of light, this deranged piece of jewelry who cannot even move has to use its influencing powers to rejoin a non-sentient plant in the shire, pretending that it is alive. It rits soon after, leading to the complete collapse of the One Rings tenuous grasp on his sanity.
P.S. Chances are it might still be better than whatever The Rings of Power will turn out to be.
I'd read it

vzymmer

You get reincarnated into any multiverse, problem is that because you were a useless deadweight NEET in your past life, you get a super negative karma so the world is out to get you.

Also you have no cheat powers.

Ps. just like the misfortune in the murphy show, but dialed to 11.

Legi0n

MC gets killed by Truck-kun and is not isekaied or reincarnated.

AnUnknownMan

Krillin betrays Goku by sending him to the bugsnax island. The fic will constantly switch between Krillin setting up a fascist dictatorship with the red ribbon army, getting all the girls in the process and Goku finding infinite sorrow. The series continues with Krillin traveling the multiverse, sending male leads to the island to steal their girls. Every single girl knows every single thing Krillin has done and praises him for every action.