Recommendations GL

ioriangel

yuri without gender bender or trans?

All i can recommend on here is Superhuman Princess
Unfortunately, the release rate has fallen right off with only two chapters so far this year. Fortunately, the chapters get quite lengthy after a while.

Well that's because I am focused on giving more chapters to Raptor of life. But in September I intend to go back to it.

sereminar

To answer your question the reason so much yuri has gb in it is either A: A male author is writing it and doesn't want it to be to gay lol, or B: It's also a transgender narrative

As far as rec's go i made a pretty decent list over on RR that i'll link, but it does include some trans leads in it mostly because i don't want to copy and paste the whole (way to long) thing over here lol. Hope you find some you enjoy!

https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/105593

AkalE

I guess metaworld chronicles will fall under this category.

Tim_Saian

It's slow and for the chapters that are up you won't see any signs. Tuck it in your reading list and wait a few chapters to read if its just the gl you're interested in. Enjoy.

totallesbo

here are some of the GL non genderbent novels which you pobably havent read yet, these are my favourites hope they suite you and they are long with lots of chapters

Jashin Average – 1 | お兄ちゃん、やめてぇ! Iä! Iä! Konlulu fhtagn!
if you more ask me

Habtamu

gl and bl are a trash genre, i don't want to read this abomination accidentally.

gamihil3

There are a lot of different factors that could explain why most GL novels have male souls getting reincarnated. It could be that most authors writing GL stories are themselves male, and so the main character in the story is likely to be male.

It could also be that many readers prefer to read stories with male protagonists, so authors are more likely to write stories with male main characters. It could also be that GL stories tend to focus more on themes of power and strength, which are often associated with male characters, rather than female characters.

Also, my fav GL recommandations: The Love Doctor, Her Tale of Shim Chong

JasaNull

Well, the one that got me started on writing was "Adachi and Shimamura". I'll also do the shameless plug of my book "Abby and Violet Vol.1". You can find 3 chapters of it here on Scribble, but since I'm on Kindle Select, I'll only be able to upload the rest after August. Alternatively, you could go to Amazon, if you get really interested in it after reading the sample in here.