Goals! Everyone has goals right?

Do you have goals?

• Yes! I have posted a serious goal!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Yes! I have posted a goal for lolz

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No. I have no goals. I just want to sit here and do nothing.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

PrincEcnirP

Long term: ... Bring inspiration.. Something like that, even one or two person who might get their lives in a better perspective is great.
Treausure(!!!) (you'll know 😉)
Short term: ... Hmm... Spend my time with something a bit more productive..?. Atleast I can serve my still-hot-dishes. Why? Purpose? Hmm... Well, God knows.

PrincEcnirP

Pft, danger? To whome or what? It's not like I'm overly worried. Even if she was to appear before me, I'm a big enough boy to handle one little big sister xD mwhahahahaha!
God never gives us what we can handle.
He helps us in everything, if wed wanted to.

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
My short term goal
-to bully others
-to not get tricked
Edit: - stop procrastinating and finish my outline for my essay before it's due in 2 hours :sweating_profusely:
long term goal
-to get a stable job
-have a meet up with friends
-avoid getting eaten by people on discord:sweating_profusely:

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
God never gives us what we can handle.
He helps us in everything, if wed wanted to.
Interesting how this game of forum telephone went from flicking @FemmeFatale's switch to some fictional God trying to convince me I need to rely more more on him to survive my life. ..

PrincEcnirP

Interesting how this game of forum telephone went from flicking @FemmeFatale's switch to some fictional God trying to convince me I need to rely more more on him to survive my life. ..
I'd not need to convince you, though.
If you think that way, let it be, well, at least not as long as you say you dont need someone.
This is becoming out of topic. Peace be with you

Miserys_End

I'd not need to convince you, though.
If you think that way, let it be, well, at least not as long as you say you dont need someone.
This is becoming out of topic. Peace be with you
Dont worry, it's been a long standing goal of mine to be an ass to those that try to bring religion into a secular conversation. Especially when they use one of my posts.

Mack_Frantz

Well I have quite a few. For example I want to have a girlfriend at some point in my life (yeah yeah, still single. I know). Another one is get a good job, not that hard but also not that easy(boring). Then I want to get my car's license which is bound to happen in a couple of months. And the list just goes on and on and on...

But really, my true goal as a whole, in this life is to be a good person. As much of a good person I can be. And to love. Just like Jesus does. Forgive like He does. Embrace like He does. And fight...like He does.

PrincEcnirP

Well I have quite a few. For example I want to have a girlfriend at some point in my life (yeah yeah, still single. I know). Another one is get a good job, not that hard but also not that easy(boring). Then I want to get my car's license which is bound to happen in a couple of months. And the list just goes on and on and on...

But really, my true goal as a whole, in this life is to be a good person. As much of a good person I can be. And to love. Just like Jesus does. Forgive like He does. Embrace like He does. And fight...like He does.
I completely understand your goal as a whole..
What can I say?
It's all our calling, that all got, yet, many rejects...
Still, I'd hope you good will in your journey!
And myserysend, you too. Hallelujah!

Scribbler

Long term: figure out a good long term goal.
Short term: get something to eat.

Miserys_End

I would say start with the car, that makes getting a girlfriend easier, and opens up many jobs that would be difficult otherwise.

On a side note, Jesus makes excellent chimichangas. :blob_cookie:

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend
So I was thinking;
What's you're goal? It can be long term, short term, serious, or not.

Other than clawing everyone to death and successfully kidnapping Nommy *they're my long term goals*, my short term goals are to learn R and statistical Python.
You might ask why a psychotic cat needs to learn statistical programming? Well its something I already know, and my boss told me to expand my knowledge. So its sorta forced.

Anyway what's your goal? Tell us below. The best goal will win a wonderful prize (or a clawing).
to get a custom title