gOD ROLEPLAY (OFFICIAL GAME)

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
PUT IN YOUR CHARACTER SHEET from registration AND BEGIN
I am game master

MAGIC: Used for species magical abilities

Science: Used for species Mental abilities like intelligence

PLANET RANK: CAN BE IMPROVED OR DECREASED IN GAME when planet rank hits zero planet dies and you must search for new planet

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

Name: Atryus
Character
background:
Fallen soul that found a way through magic and technology to ascend to godhood. His personality is calm but a bit wild when it comes to new projects whether they be magic or science related.
Character appearance: Dark Hair, Glasses (Although he doesn't need them, they were an invention of his), Holds himself like a librarian when looking after his world.

Planet Info:

The Inhabitants are constantly craving new ways to forward their magical pursuits and technological advances that they often fail to see how deadly some of their creations can be.
Resources:
MAGIC: 6
SCIENCE: 6
PLANET RANK: 2
FACTION: In between the DARKSIDERS and BALLISTIC MIGHT (Can I be neutral?In most games I tend to have the Chaotic Neurtal Alignment)

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Name: Atryus
Character
background:
Fallen soul that found a way through magic and technology to ascend to godhood. His personality is calm but a bit wild when it comes to new projects whether they be magic or science related.
Character appearance: Dark Hair, Glasses (Although he doesn't need them, they were an invention of his), Holds himself like a librarian when looking after his world.

Planet Info:

The Inhabitants are constantly craving new ways to forward their magical pursuits and technological advances that they often fail to see how deadly some of their creations can be.
Resources:
MAGIC: 6
SCIENCE: 6
PLANET RANK: 2
FACTION: In between the DARKSIDERS and BALLISTIC MIGHT (Can I be neutral?In most games I tend to have the Chaotic Neurtal Alignment)
yes you can be neutral you don't have to decide your faction until your discovery phase is up. you have to roll the dice for your discovery phase max is 6,

LifeContinuesOn

So I get around 2 months to build my world before yours or someone discovers it?

LifeContinuesOn

Got it, I plan on having a 4 race evolution system, were there are symbiotic, and parasitic type relationships, I need to write it out.

LifeContinuesOn

• Humans: Less Magic then Elves, More Science; Resides in the Material Realm
  • Elves: Less Science then Humans, More Magic; Resides in the Material Realm
  • Celestials: Resides in the Magic Realm, Far more magic than Humans and elves but can only influence the world with a human or elf medium.
  • Demons: Resides in the Magic Realm, Far more magic than Humans and elves but can only influence the Material Realm through a human or elf medium.

This is a dual realm world, the magic realm and the material realm

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Each ability covers a broad range of capabilities, including skills that a character or a monster can be proficient in. A skill represents a specific aspect of an ability score, and an individual's proficiency in a skill demonstrates a focus on that aspect. (A character's starting skill proficiencies are determined at character creation, and a monster's skill proficiencies appear in the monster's stat block.)
For example, a Dexterity check might reflect a character's attempt to pull off an acrobatic stunt, to palm an object, or to stay hidden. Each of these aspects of Dexterity has an associated skill: Acrobatics, Sleight of Hand, and Stealth, respectively. So a character who has proficiency in the Stealth skill is particularly good at Dexterity checks related to sneaking and hiding.
The skills related to each ability score are shown in the following list. (No skills are related to Constitution.) See an ability's description in the later sections of this section for examples of how to use a skill associated with an ability.

Strength​

• Athletics

Dexterity​

• Acrobatics
  • Sleight of Hand
  • Stealth

Intelligence​

• Arcana
  • History
  • Investigation
  • Nature
  • Religion

Wisdom​

• Animal Handling
  • Insight
  • Medicine
  • Perception
  • Survival

Charisma​

• Deception
  • Intimidation
  • Performance
  • Persuasion

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
[Name: Delve]

[Character
background: One day he just randomly woke up, no past, no memories, no nothing. He was just born as a personification of the world.]

[Character appearance: Tall and lean built physique. Has white hair and amber eyes that pair well with his brown skin]

[planet info: A fairly scenic plant that has a lot of wild areas, the civilization here have done well to integrate their development of both magic and science and work alongside nature as beast tamers. Only problem is that there are only twenty five cities on the entire planet i.e. they have low population.]

[resources:

MAGIC: 5

SCIENCE: 5

PLANET RANK: 3

[FACTION: None]

[Species

Ionann: A humanoid race that look identical to humans except that they are taller on average and have bioluminescent hair. Balanced between magic end science and often use one to enhance the other. Also often tame beast for labor due to low population.

]

Last edited: