Resolved goes back in time to save the world

midori8751

i was reading this story where the mc goes back in time to stop the apocalypse. there is a story thread of the original timeline running in the background of a general of the firs fort on one side of a river to be attacked by the monster army. the mc ends up dating someone who was cursed to be reborn in a new world every time they die.
the when the mc goes back in time, the first thing he does is run into the school cafeteria to tell everyone he is form the future, and points out some things that should be impossible for him to know and gets a perverted noble as a made as a consequence.
the last point i read was when the sister of the goddess of his universe was going to check up on her sister, but couldn't find her

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
i was reading this story where the mc goes back in time to stop the apocalypse. there is a story thread of the original timeline running in the background of a general of the firs fort on one side of a river to be attacked by the monster army. the mc ends up dating someone who was cursed to be reborn in a new world every time they die.
the when the mc goes back in time, the first thing he does is run into the school cafeteria to tell everyone he is form the future, and points out some things that should be impossible for him to know and gets a perverted noble as a made as a consequence.
the last point i read was when the sister of the goddess of his universe was going to check up on her sister, but couldn't find her
You need to post this at Novelupdates. Scribblehub is new and don't get many visitors in comparison. You would find the answer so much faster over there