Golden Fox with System

jokei

how the fuck is this dumpster fire no,2 on this site ???

jokei

Because they like it, of course... anyway, is it a good story?
No its a forced badly written story with no redeeming features were all the female cast are nothing more than blowup dolls with no character development other than being fucked by the main character

kagurasenpai

No its a forced badly written story with no redeeming features were all the female cast are nothing more than blowup dolls with no character development other than being fucked by the main character
By reading your explanation made me get the chill alread....

jokei

By reading your explanation made me get the chill alread....
and some how he uses ashamed instead of embarrassed in all possible situations its like he doesn’t know the world embarrassment

D

Deleted member 29316

Chill guys. The Trending stories are those that's popular for the past 24 hours, not necessarily the best that's written out there. Maybe a lot of readers got curious about it, and checked it out, that's why it reached that spot.

No need to hate. 😉

jokei

Chill guys. The Trending stories are those that's popular for the past 24 hours, not necessarily the best that's written out there. Maybe a lot of readers got curious about it, and checked it out, that's why it reached that spot.

No need to hate. 😉
the fuck how is it number 5 in favorites in all time!

D

Deleted member 29316

the fuck how is it number 5 in favorites in all time!
Well, the readers liked it. Simple as that. And the stats could tell...

2k Readers with 20k likes and a rating of 4.0 stars. Add the more than a million views...

Again, what the readers like doesn't necessarily mean it's the best written out there, so hating on it and being vocal about it is just...well...

jokei

Well, the readers liked it. Simple as that. And the stats could tell...

2k Readers with 20k likes and a rating of 4.0 stars. Add the more than a million views...

Again, what the readers like doesn't necessarily mean it's the best written out there, so hating on it and being vocal about it is just...well...
what I am mad about is the fact that stories far better than it are lower in the ranking system of this site than that shit yours included dude

D

Deleted member 29316

what I am mad about is the fact that stories far better than it are lower in the ranking system of this site than that shit yours included dude
Ah, well honestly, I understand (and personally agree with) your outburst. But well, it's life. It's unfair, and we'll have to adapt with it.

Just continue writing and improve. Never mind the others, we all get our opportunities in due time.

jokei

Ah, well honestly, I understand your outburst. But well, it's life. It's unfair, and we'll have to adapt with it.

Just continue writing and improve. Never mind the others, we all get our opportunities in due time.
ok ur rite I will go read the latest The Oscillation chapter and cleanse my mind that shit isn't worth my time and anger