Recommendations Good books here on scribblehub.

klazy-labbit

Hello to everyone~
I am kinda new here and I want to know the good books here that you guys can recommend. A few conditions would be no bl and that the stories that you recommend should have a male protagonist and they should be calm and collected (this is optional)

These stories can be anything as long as they have great plot or characters, world building or anything that makes it interesting.

Thanks in advance.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Well... Let me then introduce you to my story, linked in the signature. It's a Slice of Life story in a fantasy setting with a lot of focus on worldbuilding, characters, character development and the story, with occasional lewds here and there. So, if you are looking for something with an overarching story which drops a lot of little hints bit by bit, then I'd welcome you.

As for other ones, there are quite a lot. I'd say check the tags with the search function and sort via views and readers or something. I personally love Blue Core, Summoned Again?, The Queen's Hound and some other, they are quite big on this site.

Oh wait, two of them have non-human MC, shit... Well, I guess you gotta look around a bit more. But those stories are great.

klazy-labbit

Well... Let me then introduce you to my story, linked in the signature. It's a Slice of Life story in a fantasy setting with a lot of focus on worldbuilding, characters, character development and the story, with occasional lewds here and there. So, if you are looking for something with an overarching story which drops a lot of little hints bit by bit, then I'd welcome you.

As for other ones, there are quite a lot. I'd say check the tags with the search function and sort via views and readers or something. I personally love Blue Core, Summoned Again?, The Queen's Hound and some other, they are quite big on this site.
Thanks I will check them out.

D

Deleted member 29316

Would you like to check out mine too? The title is 'The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World'. The link is in my signature too.

Suzumiya

I'm reading "Tree of Aeons." Despite having some typos, it is rather good!

Next on my list to read is "Druidification."

If you would like to check out something that I am writing, it is "Haruhism of a Lesser."

Some titles that I've enjoyed recently but aren't on Scribblehub are "CIVCEO" "Solo Leveling" and "Dungeon Lord."

I really hope you also participate on the forums a bit, too. Maybe even try your own hand at writing, if you're inclined to! It's a very welcoming site. :)

klazy-labbit

I'm reading "Tree of Aeons." Despite having some typos, it is rather good!

Next on my list to read is "Druidification."

If you would like to check out something that I am writing, it is "Haruhism of a Lesser."

Some titles that I've enjoyed recently but aren't on Scribblehub are "CIVCEO" "Solo Leveling" and "Dungeon Lord."

I really hope you also participate on the forums a bit, too. Maybe even try your own hand at writing, if you're inclined to! It's a very welcoming site. :)
Thanks I will check them out. I want to try writing an orignal but I am busy with classes so I write fanfics. Maybe I will write after I get some free time.

Suzumiya

I am busy... so I write fanfics.

Heh. Yeah, I feel you. :)

If you do write something, send it over with a link! I'll be your first reader. :^)

Good luck with classes, though. I've suspended my coursework because I don't trust myself to work studiously what with this COVID out and about.

giseler

Hey you should check out Summoned again! By Bokuboy, its a very good story

Alienix

Like giseler said, Bokuboy's works are good. But, Morbid is his masterpiece imo. Aside of that, you should try A Lost Necromancer's Saga too. It is one of the best xuanhuan story in this site.

TheWorldTree

Self promo plug - Rebirth of the Legion Of Machines ;)

Relatively calm and collected non-human protagonist (Artificial Intelligence) male lead.

Honestly though everything else posted here is a great read :blob_popcorn:

Arkus86

The Eagle’s Flight - low fantasy, properly fleshed-out world that gets unveiled as the story progresses; several intetwining plotlines, with large cast of distinctive characters, each with their own agendas and none that can truly be called a main character. It gives me a sort-of grand strategy feel overall.
The Prince of Cats - from the same author and in the same world as above, but focused on a single thief in a single city
Fork This Life! - mostly comedic story about the adventures of a guy reincarnated as a fork
Blue Core - a dungeon core reincarnation, where the new core picks a unique path for a dungeon of that world. Both the character and world feel written properly.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Welcome to Shill Town 2049. Population? ME

READ ME STUFF PLS I BEG THERE'S FURRIES BEATING THE ABSOLUTE SHIT OUT OF OTHER FURRIES I SWEAR IT'S GREAT MAN BELIEVE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HMiruko

Self-promo alert

Do check mine out. It's an isekai LitRPG with a male protag

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
How about reverse harem with four male protagonists and one female protagonist? They're calm and collected most of the time :s_wink:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hello to everyone~
I am kinda new here and I want to know the good books here that you guys can recommend. A few conditions would be no bl and that the stories that you recommend should have a male protagonist and they should be calm and collected (this is optional)

These stories can be anything as long as they have great plot or characters, world building or anything that makes it interesting.

Thanks in advance.
Is there a particular reason why it must be a male protagonist?
|.o)
*is genuinely curious*

X

Necariin

You can check out my work. It fits most of your criteria (MC is not always calm and collected).

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
My work fits out most of your criteria. My novel focuses on the male protagonist returning to the past, so he could change his life for the better.

Ankur_93

Ah, let me shamelessly promote my story. My story, A world of Monsters, follows a monster and a human in a system word, with a Buddhist/Hindu philosophy. The System is especially influenced by this philosophy.

A World of Monsters.

Things I can promise, in the story:
1. Grammar [As per Grammarly]
2. Monster will be a monster while the human will be a human.
3. Evolutions.
4. No harem.
5. Grimdark
6. Well defined characters [In my opinion at least XD]
7. No OPness.

If any of these things catch your attention, give this story a chance. I would recommend that you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 too would give you a clear idea.