Recommendations Good Chinese Drama

Generik0

I don't know much about it but I found some interest in it. Are there any good ones?

I accept any genre...

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I personally recommend:

The Untamed (Netflix)
Men With Sword (it's like the Chinese Game of Thrones. People die left and right. Available on Rakuten Viki or Youtube)
Word of Honor (currently airing on YOUKU's Youtube Channel every Monday to Wednesday. I like that they added Chinese myth figures such as Wu Chang Gui)

EternalSunset0

I don't watch them, but my mom is watching the Untamed and seems to enjoy it a lot, so I'm seconding it, I guess?

Does Count Your Lucky Stars count too? She also watches that.

D

Deleted member 45782

Ten Miles of Peach Blossom - I don't like the author copied, but the actors/actresses did pretty good acting.
Ashes of Love - I heard it was good. People are a bit divided on the male lead and the second male lead.
Yangxi Palace - kinda long. I only skipped around. But its more realistic instead of those fairy damsel sort of things.
Legend of Fuyao - only watch the first arc or two. Skip the last arc or so. Or just watch for the fifty shades of grey + flying marital arts scene.

The Guardian (2018) - I think has some hints of BL? I only like the song since haven't watched it.