good clothing outlets recommendations?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Lately I've been interested in fashion. I'm broke as shit and can barely afford a singlet in a night market so as compensation I've been drawing those shits out instead.

I've recently found out about Kastane Outlet and God damn they look comfy as shit

ab1583-01_1.jpg

az5575-02_1.jpg

So I'm asking for recs from your fashionistas on some clothing outlets you think deserve rep. goth, leather, fishnet, whatever. I need some clothing brands to stare at, god fucking damn.

I've go no preferences, just drop em' recs. I've got the fashion taste of a beluga whale so they'll all probably look good in my eyes anyway.

jhgytr54

Drug rugs are the cultural clothing wear of Mexican Heritage. Also known as Baja hoodie, it found popularity in Baja California in 1970s. The American Surfers on their surfing trips bought them from shops around the beaches due to cool weather. Originating from thick Mexican Blankets called ‘Jerga’, Drug rugs were worn traditionally by Local and Mexican-American youth.
And people has been follow this since a very long time.

Kenjona

I use Amazon, just got to watch out for the low quality goods (mostly Chinese made it seems lately) that disguise themselves as good quality. But yeah, if you need just everyday wear, willing to wait a few weeks to a few months, depending on what you are getting. Not a bad place to browse and shop around in, most companies that use Amazon have decent return policies.