good creation novels

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀interesting...
Me a guy who reads creation novels: "面白い..."
BECOME GOD
AND DO SANDBOX STUFF

ahhh, stop baiting me with writing a sandbox story! I-it's not I like it or anything! I mean I only read shepherding humanity and low-dimensional game, I swear those are the only stories I know! It's not like I read I Reincarnated as the Universe and [The Administrator ] and my story doesn't have a tinge of sandbox...

Although I like Minecraft, I-it's just my favorite game! It's not like my nostalgia filter and g-spot are caressed when I read and play something that reminds me of it!!!

It's not simping if I don't spend money on it right?
(these are the stuff I remember that time but I can also add more)

These are the stuff I remembered just now

Last edited:

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀interesting...
Me a guy who reads creation novels: "面白い..."

(these are the stuff I remember that time but I can also add more)

These are the stuff I remembered just now
How exactly is Alchemy used for combat tho....?

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
How exactly is Alchemy used for combat tho....?
Haven't read that story, but seems pretty obvious to me. Acid, napalm, explosives, poisons, debuff potions, buff potions, etc. One of the worst types of people to fight, if they have prep time to make and start carrying combat gear. If you catch them unaware that combat is a possibility, they are weak, but chances are that if anyone fails at killing an alchemist, they rapidly become horrific to fight after getting back to crafting. Plus I'm sure I'm missing tons of potential options since that was just off the top of my head. Kinda curious how that novel does it now.