Good fanfics

AM-ACE-ING

Recently been reading fanfics because I got bored. Got hooked on it. Now I wanna read some more.

I can tell some of you are thinking of fanfics where they shipped people together cause that was what I used to think. I don't really wanna read that right now. I wanna read the fanfics where the MC gets dumped into a anime world and the thing that dumps them there is just like, "Lol, good luck" and they get OP as hell and go on adventures and the like.

I also don't mind if you just straight up recommend me sites where you can find them.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Recently been reading fanfics because I got bored. Got hooked on it. Now I wanna read some more.

I can tell some of you are thinking of fanfics where they shipped people together cause that was what I used to think. I don't really wanna read that right now. I wanna read the fanfics where the MC gets dumped into a anime world and the thing that dumps them there is just like, "Lol, good luck" and they get OP as hell and go on adventures and the like.

I also don't mind if you just straight up recommend me sites where you can find them.
:blob_hide:

Plus1

I literally have SH's release filter set to filter out fanfictions, so... sorry but I won't be of much help.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment

AM-ACE-ING

Brace yourself! Shameless self-promotions are coming.
already knew ahead of time
I have a few. Depends on if you like the OP type MCs tho. Rly overused tho. Some One Piece, some Naruto. Warning, I haven't read most of them yet, I planned to, just, procrastination
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/159677
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/112014
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/309978
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/85689
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/255522
thx

moeforsushi

if you don't mind smut, then:

Gamer of the Void, by a-shifty-sword

Gamer fanfics in general are what you are looking for, I think. If so, then it is good to check out The Dark Wolf Shiro who has written a lot in the genre and has inspired many authors. He tends to finish his novels abruptly though, so be careful with that. Even then it's still worth reading most of them, considering that they are usually at least 300k words long. His latest fanfic is looking pretty solid.

Darkcoif

I understand the feeling. Here’s what I’ve been reading or tracking for the last few months:

Here's a few authors who have a bunch of fanfics I read too:

In case it wasn't obvious from skimming these, I do have a preference for OP MCs or at least ones that can scale up their power. If these aren't enough, I can look through my Watching list and the others for any that finished or that I'm not really reading atm.

AM-ACE-ING

I understand the feeling. Here’s what I’ve been reading or tracking for the last few months:

Here's a few authors who have a bunch of fanfics I read too:

In case it wasn't obvious from skimming these, I do have a preference for OP MCs or at least ones that can scale up their power. If these aren't enough, I can look through my Watching list and the others for any that finished or that I'm not really reading atm.
thx

tbh, I don't know how I feel seeing how many of these I've already read. Guess I'm just lonely smh

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My fanfic is the best one-star story you will ever read! The link is in my signature 😇

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Hear me out... My Immortal. Even if you don't feel like reading it, there is an animated version by internet historian. Actually, just watch the internet historian animation.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer

I wasn't planning on replying to this but since someone mentioned My immortal, I am obliged to recommend you one of the greatest masterworks to ever grace our mortal plane that is 30Hs, you should search it up on youtube and listen to the audiobook(preferably with large speakers on maximum volume) made by mutant museum for optimal experience

Last edited: