Good mobile games?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I used to exclusively engage in playingPokemon Glazed hacks on an emulator or the Magic: PuzzleQuest, a spin-off from Magic: The Gathering. The latter is a straightforward match-4 game featuring Magic:
Did they ever fix the clusterfuck of the legacy events in Puzzlequest? It's been 3 years since I've played.

prognastat

I tried phone games when smartphones first started catching on, but I stopped using my phone for gaming both because it was horrible for my battery life and I got tired of the monetisation strategies that were forced into so many of them.

I'm sure there are still some games that are both good games and not manipulative with their monetisation, but findign them would be like looking through a mound of shit for a single dollar bill.

Pixytokisaki14

Your resident fluffy police officer who loves guns
While good mobile game may be an oxymoron, I am the big afk and might not have access to internet for awhile, so I would like some recommendation.

Preferably offline games.
I’m not gonna play gacha games
Soul knight is a good option

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
While good mobile game may be an oxymoron, I am the big afk and might not have access to internet for awhile, so I would like some recommendation.

Preferably offline games.
I’m not gonna play gacha games
If you're into fps genre, try Combat Master.

Though, I hope your device can handle it.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Post Knight
Paladin's story
and Math & Sorcery

are the only offline game I like since you rarely have to deal with ads and the gameplay has its charm.

0953DFE6-BC53-44BF-BBCA-E7E421FE8CCB.jpeg

A8770148-8E11-4A37-B83E-44437F38C0E9.jpeg