Good mobile games?

Tempokai

Overworked One
20 Minutes Till Dawn
Roguelike shooter where you need to survive 20 minutes. Offline, no ads except for small bonuses, and somewhat good gameplay. I recommend it.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
God King Castle
Played, enjoyed it, invited my brother and his friend
After 3 weeks, bored
But most fun 3 weeks I had

CapitaoCaverna

If you don't want to use an emulator I'd recommend Balder's Gate or A Bard's Tale.

Both are old school RPG that were ported to android, with Baldur being the better one but more expensive while The Bard's tale has a lot of comedy.

They're both well worth the cost, but the second one you can buy much easier.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Just emulate PS1, DS and PsP and you're good for years.

Most older Square Enix games are available on mobile. That means Dragon Quest, Valkyrie Profile, Chrono Trigger and half the FFs.
Also the Nexomon games, tho I'm not sure if the mobile versions can be played offline as I only played the console versions.
Otherwise maybe that Monster Hunter spin-off.
They even have KOTOR.

There's enough good stuff if you want to spend a bit of money.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
While good mobile game may be an oxymoron, I am the big afk and might not have access to internet for awhile, so I would like some recommendation.

Preferably offline games.
I’m not gonna play gacha games
Clash Royale
Pandanet Go

DeviousColony69

While good mobile game may be an oxymoron, I am the big afk and might not have access to internet for awhile, so I would like some recommendation.

Preferably offline games.
I’m not gonna play gacha games
If you like Visual Novel games, I recommend "If My Heart Had Wings"
If you want to crack your fingers, I recommend Phigros

chrislynn81

In my opinion four games are best in 2023 for mobile
  1. Call of Duty: Mobile - a first-person shooter game with console-like graphics and a variety of game modes.
  2. Minecraft - a sandbox game where players can build and explore their own virtual worlds.
  3. Baylen Levine Merch store
  4. Pokémon G
  5. PUBG

Last edited:

Getterkuma

GBA Emulator and go crazy. Any halfway decent phone has space for a GBA emulator and you can load a whole bunch of amazing games. Like the GBA Castlevania games or the Boktai Games.

Notadate

No! Minecraft. I mean no! They all suck! CoC! Shut up me! It is no! Candy crush! Shut up!

Tenebram

Weirdly enough, I really like Darkness Survival. It's a turn-based dungeon crawler with RPG elements such as jobs (warrior, witch,...), various passive skills, stats, potions, stereotypical monsters (rats, slimes,...), a lot of different weapons, etc...

It's 2D but unfortunately not offline, the map changes every time you start a new run, but there are some things that always stay the same and you have to learn about.

Honestly, its more like an incredibly hard strategy game than an action RPG and I love it for that. It feels like the Dark Souls of mobile games in a crowd of idle this idle that, I've been playing it on and off for years now.

Also, there are no ads \o/

sarahthomas1

I used to exclusively engage in playingPokemon Glazed hacks on an emulator or the Magic: PuzzleQuest, a spin-off from Magic: The Gathering. The latter is a straightforward match-4 game featuring Magic:

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Arknights if you're into tower defense.
Clash Royale for strategy
Brawl Stars/Smash Legends for interactive strat
D4DJ/MuseDash for Rhythm
Micellaneous: Dungeon Slasher/Geometry Dash

charlie072

the most horror game i have played is Alien : Isolation. You will feel literality goosebumps.

MatchaChocolate69

The Devil is in the chocolate.
Although I try to avoid gacha and don't spend money on it, for a while I enjoyed Path to Nowhere.
For a Chinese game, it has a very enjoyable story and top-tier waifus. (Play it with JP dub)