Votes: 3 33.3%
  • During the day.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Evenings.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Good morning, Scribblehubbers! I wrote 5397 words today. I had to kill off a couple of extra characters, to keep the readers on their toes, wondering when some of the main cast was going to bite the dust. But, the death of the characters was a good one, and I am glad at how I handled the mass funeral. Have you reached a tough moment in your own books, lately?

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Usually in the evening. I have a curfew of 9 pm (Which I don't follow) so I usually do my writing at that time. I find it easier to get the words I need out of my head

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Good morning, Scribblehubbers! I wrote 5397 words today. I had to kill off a couple of extra characters, to keep the readers on their toes, wondering when some of the main cast was going to bite the dust. But, the death of the characters was a good one, and I am glad at how I handled the mass funeral. Have you reached a tough moment in your own books, lately?
Ohayou mina-san! Daijobu desu ka

D

Deleted member 54065

Bonjour!

Though it's already around 2pm in my side of the world, still, good morning.

I've been saving up a lot of ideas for my upcoming 13th Volume, just waiting for the 'right time' to 'explode' so I can write a bunch. My 13th book is kind of heavy, since I'll be killing off a major character, and I have to give it justice.

What's a fate even worse than death?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I write at basically any time in the day. Whenever I can and feel like it
Hai. Daijobu sumimachine. Yamete kudastop.
Kusa stop

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I used to write in paper notebooks in bed, but then I had a baby and I had to hold my nipple in its mouth until it fell asleep. Now, it wants me to read to it all the time while it climbs on top of me to suck on my nipples. At least the hand cramps aren't so bad now.

EternalSunset0

A lot of the in-betweens bog me down.

Like, I know the key moments and the "must-happens" of an arc, but bridging them to one another often ends up in a bottleneck. Especially when it comes to writing dialogue or "controlling the characters" to make reaching the endpoint sensible or justifying character actions to make the endpoint happen.