Good NTR

minionlover

Is there any novel on this website that starts off sunshine and rainbows before becoming full on NTR by the last few chapters?

Like, it's innocent but takes a sharp right turn into degeneracy.

Like I don't know, some guy enters his first relationship in community college and scores with some chick who's also inexperienced, but by the end of the novel the guy learns his best friend (who introduced the two) has been banging his girl for the past year. Yet he never confronts the two because he likes watching from the closet.

Just asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Harvier

Is there any novel on this website that starts off sunshine and rainbows before becoming full on NTR by the last few chapters?

Like I don't know, some guy enters his first relationship in community college and scores with some chick who's also inexperienced, but by the end of the novel the guy learns his best friend (who introduced the two) has been banging his girl for the past year. Yet he never confronts the two because he likes watching from the closet.

Huh...

Agentt

Thighs
I don't think I have ever seen an NTR written from the point of view of the cucked man.

Saver

There is a story called " the unwilling cuckold " in scribblehub check that out it's short but you might like it . it's not what you wanted but has NTR

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Bruh, just read a hentai or two. It had accumulated so much that there are so much of it that you can drown yourself in NTR.

Its to the point where even your description already has 3 or more of it and its still going strong.

The only thing lacking there is that there isn't too few of it. Even finding a specific NTR can depend on whether you want a shitty artstyle or a good one.

minionlover

Bruh, just read a hentai or two. It had accumulated so much that there are so much of it that you can drown yourself in NTR.

Its to the point where even your description already has 3 or more of it and its still going strong.

The only thing lacking there is that there isn't too few of it. Even finding a specific NTR can depend on whether you want a shitty artstyle or a good one.
Thanks! I'll take that advice!

Generik0

Is there any novel on this website that starts with sunshine and rainbows before becoming full on NTR by the last few chapters?

Like I don't know, some guy enters his first relationship in community college and scores with some chick who's also inexperienced, but by the end of the novel, the guy learns his best friend (who introduced the two) has been banging his girl for the past year. Yet he never confronts the two because he likes watching from the closet.

Go Korean. God knows what kind of Drama they make.

There is a reason I'd rather go Japanese cause at least I don't feel bad and most jp NTR fics don't establish much to the characters.

Koreans on the other hand, can make some blood-boiling NTR. Assuming you are a masochist go Korean. They excel at making beta male cucks who make more bad decisions than an indecisive JP beta.

Greyman

We...hum hum...we want to know how many did you read to know AT LEAST 3 NTR with nothing but this short description and title if you remember it...for inquisition's archive purpose only of course...

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Honestly, I don't know what NTR is anymore. The line has moved so much.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Honestly, I don't know what NTR is anymore. The line has moved so much.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
We...hum hum...we want to know how many did you read to know AT LEAST 3 NTR with nothing but this short description and title if you remember it...for inquisition's archive purpose only of course...
There are three things you should not ask.

1st a woman's age

2nd a man's salary

3rd my extensive knowledge of things. Preferably the cultural side.

I'm just glad that I have a short term memory or being in a mental hospital is the least of my concerns.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Look up "Netorase", that's a whole genre of people initiating themselves getting cucked.