Writing Good points to write BL smut.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Where exactly do you need help? To get into the mood? How to describe certain actions?

There are different kinds of smut. Danmei is often censored and has flowery language. Then there is smut with very direct word choices. It all comes down to personal preference and the general writing style.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
"A's penis pushes pass B's sphincter like a well lubed engine piston through the cylinder and the rhythmic motion that feels like defacation stirs up shame and joy while his glans accurately prods hard on the man's anal G spot."

I swear I used to have it in me to write yaoi... where did that passion went?

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I'm a rookie in BL and I'm writing my very first BL story. In general I'm good in novel writing (in my opinion) but it's kind of hard for me to write the smut part. So help anyone?
Honestly just read a lot and you’ll hone your experience. Maybe refer to your favorite BL smutty season? I don’t have any smut in my novel and I don’t plan on having it but it’s good to still research about good smutty scenes. Mostly since this site really likes harem and smut…

SkippyForfex

Where exactly do you need help? To get into the mood? How to describe certain actions?

There are different kinds of smut. Danmei is often censored and has flowery language. Then there is smut with very direct word choices. It all comes down to personal preference and the general writing style.
Hmmmm I'm thinking something like

X's mind was cloudy. His body was hot and he felt dizzy. He couldn't think straight.

"What are you thinking about? I told you to focus only on me didn't I?", Y said smirking and he pushed his length deeper in making X flinch and moan louder.

"Slower! Go slower! AH!"
-----

Lol idk I'm really bad at it ;-;
Honestly just read a lot and you’ll hone your experience. Maybe refer to your favorite BL smutty season? I don’t have any smut in my novel and I don’t plan on having it but it’s good to still research about good smutty scenes. Mostly since this site really likes harem and smut…
Thank you! I'll try reading and see how it works out. And of course I'm going to read your novel too!
"A's penis pushes pass B's sphincter like a well lubed engine piston through the cylinder and the rhythmic motion that feels like defacation stirs up shame and joy while his glans accurately prods hard on the man's anal G spot."

I swear I used to have it in me to write yaoi... where did that passion went?
0.0 damn that's pretty good. Got a lil dramatic feel to it 😌. Thank you for your help! And believe me, your passion is still there!!!

Nihilo

a friendly neighbourhood tip think up on the reletionship dynamic e.g. Maybe X is more "dominant" but is the bottom so maybe they will like taking the lead or maybe Y is more on the "submissive" side but is still a top maybe they'll allow the bottom to take action more often?

But just don't forget their ✨personalities✨

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

X's mind was cloudy. His body was hot and he felt dizzy. He couldn't think straight.

"What are you thinking about? I told you to focus only on me didn't I?", Y said smirking and he pushed his length deeper in making X flinch and moan louder.

"Slower! Go slower! AH!"
Classic smut scene with one party being domineering the other party. I'd say it bare-bone. You'd need some more packaging for my taste, e.g. add some kinks into it or some dirty talk, to make the whole thing flow better.

Y relished at the sight of X lying under him; drunk on passion.

X's mind was cloudy. His body burned up in excitment from Y's caressing. He felt sticky and dizzy from the heavy action, but every thrust of the other man made him flinch and moan louder than before.

It was embarrassing and X tried his best to suppress his moans, "Mnnn..."

"What are you thinking about?" Y slyly whispered into his ear as he pushed his length deeper in, "I told you to focus only on me didn't I?"

"Slow...slower...nng...ah-AH!"
  • A good single standing "nng~", "mnnn...", or "AH!" is never wrong.
  • Sex is done by two (or more) people and on every action follows a reaction. You can't leave the sentences without a redline that connects them together. (key-question: Why are they reacting like that? Which action would excite them?)
  • Ellipses are your friends.
  • Play with sentence structure. Long monologues may bore the reader, so put some action here and there to keep the action.
  • Consider physical AND emotional sexual satisfaction. (Keywords: Foreplay, Aftercare/Praise)

Just saying but BLP discord has more resources (I won't share here for obvious reasons) and more experienced smut writers than me~

SkippyForfex

"Slower! Go slower! AH!"
-----

Lol idk I'm really bad at it ;-;

Thank you! I'll try reading and see how it works out. And of course I'm going to read your novel too!

0.0 damn that's pretty good. Got a lil dramatic feel to it 😌. Thank you for your help! And believe me, your passion is still there!!!

Classic smut scene with one party being domineering the other party. I'd say it bare-bone. You'd need some more packaging for my taste, e.g. add some kinks into it or some dirty talk, to make the whole thing flow better.

• A good single standing "nng~", "mnnn...", or "AH!" is never wrong.
  • Sex is done by two (or more) people and on every action follows a reaction. You can't leave the sentences without a redline that connects them together. (key-question: Why are they reacting like that? Which action would excite them?)
  • Ellipses are your friends.
  • Play with sentence structure. Long monologues may bore the reader, so put some action here and there to keep the action.
  • Consider physical AND emotional sexual satisfaction. (Keywords: Foreplay, Aftercare/Praise)

Just saying but BLP discord has more resources (I won't share here for obvious reasons) and more experienced smut writers than me~
Omg thank you. This helps me so much!!
a friendly neighbourhood tip think up on the reletionship dynamic e.g. Maybe X is more "dominant" but is the bottom so maybe they will like taking the lead or maybe Y is more on the "submissive" side but is still a top maybe they'll allow the bottom to take action more often?

But just don't forget their ✨personalities✨
Thanks!!!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I didn't write smut in my first BL. How do I put it..... I tried to get used to writing tropes first, to get a feel of BL dynamics. The smut comes later as I started to understand which dynamics suited my writing style. I haven't written smut for original works yet, though, only fanfiction so far.

If it helps, try having foreplay first? I tend to prefer that as opposed to sticking it in immediately. I second @tiaf when it comes to praise! Very wonderful to have in a sexy scene!