Good site for reading manga?

LilRora

Mostly formless
The title is all you need.

For additional information, basically one thing led to another and I got pissed off by the fact that I can't find a single manga that matches my preferences (cause they're stupid narrow, but that's not the point). I'm looking for a site where I can find a lot of manga of good quality and some sorta filter apart from sorting by genre, which narrows the choice from ten thousand to ten hundred and doesn't help at all.

I already know a lot of sites for novels, but I recently got into manga and I'd be grateful for help in my journey.

ARedFox

Try mangaupdates. It’s probably the closest to Novelupdates for manga. Less user friendly tho.

Anime planet also exists for manga but it is objectively worse as tags are often missing/wrong and unhelpful. They can be nice for sorting by publisher tho.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Mangahub, mangareader, or mangaupdates are good site.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
mangadex for good quality and high range of choice. mangalife for the licensed one.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I like Nhen**i.net
It's free and has titles you can't really find elsewhere though navigation is a little messy, and most can only browse with one hand.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
For a good mix of all kinds of manga, manhwa, and manhua, go for MangaDex. For a deeper dive into manhwa and manhua, go for KunManga.

pelpelen

Mangadex is the goat.
But i still read at manganelo since it's simpler.