Recommendations Good Smut

yamete

It has a bit of plot and may or may not focus on the smut part. As long as it's not all smut smut smut. I become tired for the characters if all they do is nsfw straight for like, 10 long chapters.

As reference, something like Indulging in Carnal Desire? There's a bit of plot and it is mostly about the smut part as the title suggests but there are also insight on the character's thought processes. Or Lucia? Though I get tired of the snusnu part because it's kindoff repetetive for me. But it's good when it comes to plot. At leasst, for me.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You could always check out mine. The first few people gave it a one-star rating without even reading it, so I'm having some fun asking everyone for one-star ratings, but I promise it's not 100% smut.

It's set in modern times with a game industry conference, and the main characters are working on a MOBA:

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
Okay so a big problem with this question is that even under the category, smut has various preferences that cater to different peoples’... well, preferences.

For example, I’m not a fan of BL, so if I read a smut with BL or focused on BL then it would be against my preferences.

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
You can check out mine which is my work Optabilis Mundo: Shroud of Black Resort. It has also action and tragedy to have the plot feeling of the difference between the tasteful and distasteful. By the way, the main protagonist is a female.

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]

6x

If you're fine with gender related things and injustice against the protagonist...
Genres: Adult, Boys Love, Ecchi, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Girls love, LitRPG, Mature, Smut

Tags: BDSM, Bisexual Protagonist, Cute Protagonist, Evolution, Fantasy world, Futanari, Game elements, Kidnappings, Level system, Masochistic characters, Master-servant relationship, Mind break, Monster girls, Nudity, Obsessive love, Orcs, Possessive characters, R-18, Rape, Sexual Cultivation Technique, Slave protagonist, Succubus, Transmigration, Trap, Yandere

Content warnings: Gore, Sexual content, Strong language

Help

Starts with a lost man just poof in a forest with a cheat ability he knows nothing about and losing Sanity (the stat), to a sex monster (figuratively, for now) with a loving harem, aiming to make a place within this new world he is in.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/52931/rupegia/
Did I mention that a female dragon is part of the harem?

HentaiNingen

try
by HentaiNIngen:sneaky:

tofu_moon

I think you'll like my story, To Love, Once Again It has 37K views on wattpad and my readers tell me that they think the tone is similar to Lucia too!
It has a bit of plot and may or may not focus on the smut part. As long as it's not all smut smut smut. I become tired for the characters if all they do is nsfw straight for like, 10 long chapters.

As reference, something like Indulging in Carnal Desire? There's a bit of plot and it is mostly about the smut part as the title suggests but there are also insight on the character's thought processes. Or Lucia? Though I get tired of the snusnu part because it's kindoff repetetive for me. But it's good when it comes to plot. At leasst, for me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 33913

The first chapter in my story is pretty heavy on smut, mainly because the main character in the first chapter is describing his fantasies on what he wants to do with his crush, as well as explaining the lore of the world to the reader. It doesn't take too long before he and his crush engage in oral sex, but that's kind of all they do. It doesn't get too smutty again until, like, Chapter 5, and even then it isn't as bad as the first chapter. But, it's way too weird for Wattpad. People seem to love/hate it there, where they respect the effort I put in, they respect my writing, but they hate the story itself.

mossplains

This is what my one and only commenter said about my 2nd story:

easy to read, not so complicated plot with a lot of hole..
Its refreshing with so many novel with 'second-chance' tag, dumb plot, dumb MC, dumb other characters, 2d Harem girls, etc..
So yeah i appreciate ur enjoyable work

My stories so far revolve around sex, but I try to focus on the characters rather than the action. My first story had lots of action, although I tried to break it up with non-sex chapters. The second story has very little action.

1st story (complete):

2nd story (currently ongoing):

Both of my stories are short stories, because I like stories that are focused with a proper beginning, middle, and end.

Last edited:

DreamOfRen

Feel free to check out some of my work.
Full disclosure, I only write raw chapters currently-- that is, 1 take and limited editing or revision.

This is mainly to create more content (I was doing up to 5 chapters a day at one point). I'll get around to it eventually (or perhaps pay someone to do it).

I consider plot to be important as well as "plot" and my focus is on fantasy worlds with isekai themes, magic, monsters and adventure:

My Succubus System (92 Chapters)

Lust Witch Chronicles (27 Chapters)

That being said, I try to include fanservice every other chapter, if not full on "encounters". Both stories are pretty early into development.