Google/Facebook Login

Yorth

Swordman
This idea has been suggested a couple of times but it always kinda fell off the wayside, but I think having it be implemented would be really helpful for the site. Basically, just make it so that when new user come in, they don't need to go through the lengthy process of making an account and just click on one button that would link to their already existing ids (google, FB, twitter). I think this would increase the number of new members, boost conversion rates, and overall just be good for the website in general. I'm not sure how complicated of a feature this would be to implement, but I don't imagine it to be too complex.

D

Deleted member 45782

This idea has been suggested a couple of times but it always kinda fell off the wayside, but I think having it be implemented would be really helpful for the site. Basically, just make it so that when new user come in, they don't need to go through the lengthy process of making an account and just click on one button that would link to their already existing ids (google, FB, twitter). I think this would increase the number of new members, boost conversion rates, and overall just be good for the website in general. I'm not sure how complicated of a feature this would be to implement, but I don't imagine it to be too complex.
idk. i actually kinda liked how its made a separate account. i don't like signing into my google stuff unless i have too since google kinda tracks everywhere. maybe as alternative logins, but keep the main login function?

plus, those of us who already created a scribbhub account... now what? we will have to adjust and switch to a new login method? that would be kinda annoying.

i kinda wish scribblehub home/create/read login was same login as scribblehub forums in that you don't have to login twice. but im starting to see why its this way thu.

Yorth

Swordman
idk. i actually kinda liked how its made a separate account. i don't like signing into my google stuff unless i have too since google kinda tracks everywhere. maybe as alternative logins, but keep the main login function?

plus, those of us who already created a scribbhub account... now what? we will have to adjust and switch to a new login method? that would be kinda annoying.

i kinda wish scribblehub home/create/read login was same login as scribblehub forums in that you don't have to login twice. but im starting to see why its this way thu.
Oh, I don't mean just having ONLY google/fb logins, just that it should be as an option.