Recommendations Gore please~

YueLqn

Give good gore with creative/less used torture techniques please🥺
With details~
Psycho mc, smart, and has taste
And good plot

Craving some good gore and 100% villain mcs after reading the newer chapters of 'I'll show you a villain' on webnovel hehe

Edit: actually I was looking for more novel material~ so I can read in class--
But I appreciate the recommendations!
I'm also kinda poor so I wont be able to afford any physical books but I'll put it on my reading list if it interests me qwq

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
With details~
And good plot

Craving some good gore and 100% villain mcs after reading the newer chapters of 'I'll show you a villain' on webnovel hehe

You should check out this trilogy as a jumping off point.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
you should make a time machine and meet my self 10 years ago, I used to write snuff fics on daily basis
they're gone now

Shaizic

With details~
And good plot

Edit: actually I was looking for more novel material~ so I can read in class--
But I appreciate the recommendations!
I'm also kinda poor so I wont be able to afford any physical books but I'll put it on my reading list if it interests me qwq
Well i don't know if my story is what your looking for its more psychological and horror and well drama but it has gore well it will have more gore in way later in the story where im not at yet. but yeah its a very heavy psychological story

Habtamu

Sir Lucifer morningstar stories in fanfiction. this author is insane, his mc's are insane, his writing is insane.all this guy stories are insane. honestly, i dont want to read his stories, but his writing is top notch and truly masterpiece.well if you want gore stories, be my guest.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I don't have a villainous main character, but there is plenty of gore and horror in my story 'Epic of a Dragonknight'.

LimitBound

Saint
Thank you for sharing that webnovel thingy

I would recommend REND on this site since the protagonist is a good example of a psychopath, she doesn't particularly do the torture thing but there's a lot of biting people's heads off and gore so ..

Imahermit

Well i don't know if my story is what your looking for its more psychological and horror and well drama but it has gore well it will have more gore in way later in the story where im not at yet. but yeah its a very heavy psychological story

well id on't know you can try to um read my book i have cenored my book a lot I admit but it will get more gory later on

Twice?

Aza.Iva

Everybody's like try reading mine. You know what, I'm no different =DD
But, I feel like writing today, so here's some flex from my side.

'You're a mess,' - says the man with blood on his burgundy red gloves. 'No, you said I wouldn't hear you scream.' - he says as if correcting himself. 'Though I suppose it took me longer than I anticipated to make you scream,' - he adds, smiling broadly.

The air is thick with the iron scent of blood, combined with corrosive metal and perspiration. Despite the purpose of this room, the space has adequate lighting. Because its owner hates missing even the tiniest detail while "interrogating" people.

'Ok, I won't make you wait any further, let us resume to where we've stopped' - the bloke takes out a thick leather whip with metal studs and rings interlocked in it.