Forgotten Title Gravekeeper

Gabzy21

Hello. Got this from another site :

The MC is from a long line of Gravekeepers. They worship a Death God of some sort, who ends up being a god from another world. The MC is given the chance to specify what skills, race, God's blessing etc. he will have in his new life. I believe this is based on a points system or something.

So he is reborn as a baby in a family that believes in the same Death God as his previous life. His new mother gives birth to triplets. He's a half-demon (quarter-demon?), taking after his father, while one of his brothers is a half-dragonkin and the other is a half-angel. I think the half-angel was the result of the mother's thin angelic blood passing on recessive genes (or however that's called).

The midwife, who had the power to see what God's blessings each child had, declared that the MC did not inherit any Blessings, including the Death God's Blessing (which he did, he even had 4). As he was born into the main family under the Death God's protection, not having his blessing is akin to saying the MC needs to be killed (or abandoned, usually killed though).

The mother, father, and grandfather are astonished but still try to stall the old midwife from doing anything. The MC, knowing the old lady is spouting lies, panics and accidentally awakens his second demonic form. The father, as a demon himself, realizes that the only way his son could awaken his second form while only being a half-demon (or quarter) is if he has a God's Blessing. The midwife is quickly outed as a liar. She then tries to kill the MC anyways, as it turns out she is racist against demons. She fails and is punished.

The MC (hidden) 4th God's Blessing is from the child of the Death God and the Goddess of Life (I think). It gives him the power to steal/devour/plunder(?) the strength of others.

Thanks alot.