Great Offline Games Right Now?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
ICY
If you are playing with friends so you can make fun of it: Dead Age and Dead age 2.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Does Summertime Saga or Slave Witch April count?

Seriously, you should try Iron Hearts IV with Millenium Dawn mod. Then invade USA with Taliban forces.

Or make it true, the very first Phillipine aircraft carrier constructed under the rape-y, misogynist, incompetent but well-loved murderer-president, Rodrigo Roa Duterte...at least in digital world.
Now that's a leader I can get behind.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I just started playing Hades. I don't know if Hades is the kind of game you might like but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Then, your love for the almighty, best in solar system murderer-president, Rodrigo Roa Duterte is fake. Suit yourself.
I also love Kim Jong-un, but you won't see me going to North Korea ever.

Oreo

Pharaoh akhenaten's reincarnation.

D

Deleted member 54065

I also love Kim Jong-un, but you won't see me going to North Korea ever.
I don't care about Kim Jong-un and the best Korea, but if you love the murderer-best president in the solar system Rodrigo Roa Duterte, you'll come to the Philippines and paean him.

That's according to the rules of his lovely, well-mannered, smartest in the whole universe supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Kenshi, but only if you can tolerate the janky old engine.
Ah yes, some of the best character customization since spore.
Does Summertime Saga or Slave Witch April count?
Played through Taffy Tales the other day, pretty damn good once I got used to the art style(not used to western, and it was particularly different but it grew on me). Basically a point and click visual novel. Currently incomplete, but I put a good day worth of time into it while only using a guide like 3 or 4 times because I'm blind and couldn't find something I needed.

Trials in Tainted Space for some mainstream all kinda kinks text rpg. Lots of customization, lots to do.
Lust Doll + in the same vein, though you can control what kinks are on/off in LD+ at least. I have to replay it after migrating to my PC from my phone, will have to go through like 8 hours of story again eventually. Easily doable, I just hate replaying stuff.

For a non lewd game, also free like T.i.T.S and LD+(Taffy Tales can be found on a certain forum site related to the number 95) Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is a traditional roguelike, if you're into that kinda stuff. But if you are into that kinda stuff, you almost definitely know about it. Caves of Qud too, though that's not free.

Rogue Legacy 2 is pretty good if you like 2d roguelites.

Got interested in Realms of Magic recently, haven't played it myself, but it's similar in style to Terraria and Starbound(closer to starbound) with slower and more focus on RPG progression. I am also 100% sure it's on 'steamun1o3ked' because I've been repeatedly checking the past day or so because I'm waiting for it to catch up to the latest post-1.0-launch bug fixes(there were some pretty big bugs, most of which have been resolved but 'steamun1o3ked' is still behind on 2 patches that fix some bugs i'd rather not have to deal with, but it should be fine by now and you can always update, I'm just waiting cause might as well)

Dead Cells is a great roguelite, highly recommended.
Someone mentioned it already, but Hades is also really fucking good, and has an amazing soundtrack.

CARRION, if you want a short little game(Took me under 5 hours to 100% on steam, and I'm generally on the slower side for that sort of stuff) where you play as a fleshy tentacley abomination as you devour, grow, and conquer the remains of a research facility.

Nova Drift, if you want an Asteroid-esque roguelite where you destroy waves of enemy ships and upgrade your own with random mod pools to make OP builds that give you epilepsy as you become a rainbow flaming star as you streak across the screen repeatedly destroying everything in your wake.

20 Minutes Till Dawn, a bullet heaven like Vampire Survivors, but with waifus. Good shit, very recommend.

Heat Signature, a contract-based strategy game where you have to fulfill missions to get money, to get better gear, to be able to complete better missions, all to become the greatest space contractor there is. Fly your vessel into ship windows and go gung ho, sneak around and steal what you need before dipping, lay traps and speed up your own time- there's lots to do. However, all characters permadie. When they die, you take control of a new contractor, starting from zero once again as you strive to make a name for yourself. Sometimes, you may even stumble upon the legacies of your previous character. Very interesting game, haven't played it in a while but I definitely suggest checking it out.

Well, that's all I have the energy to give rn. Check em out if you want, or don't.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I don't care about Kim Jong-un and the best Korea, but if you love the murderer-best president in the solar system Rodrigo Roa Duterte, you'll come to the Philippines and paean him.

That's according to the rules of his lovely, well-mannered, smartest in the whole universe supporters.
Didn't ask, don't care, plus L, plus ratio

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
You can go back to some OG like BookWorm and Plant Vs Zombies. Great off games from the past.

Sayu

Eugh eig
There's a remake of klonoa door to phantomile and lunatea's veil in the switch, I played the wii remake of door to phantomile and it was pretty fun. If you don't have a switch or money or if you prefer a much more laid back puzzle game, check out Stray Cat Doors on mobile. If you want to play a challenging game, check out Nameless Cat, it's a platformer on mobile, it's free. If you want something that you can play over and over again, while it's not technically offline, it is, it's just that somethings are not accessible, check out No Humanity again on mobile. Most of these games don't have many ads or micro transaction.

I don't use steam much because I can't necessarily buy games, but I do know good bit of google play store market.

Last edited: