Guilty Pleasure (18+)

TheBoredDreamer

Another guilty pleasure of mine is spending hours finding and saving pics, when I should be doing other stuff.
X
It's rather common and hard to say if it can be counted as a guilty pleasure.
And yes, I do that too. Sometimes, I lose track of time before finally noticing that I spent hours on that

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I like binging on things or just doing things in great excess such as eating too many cookies, watching a whole 24 episode series in one day, or spending the whole day on a single task like reading or a game.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I like binging on things or just doing things in great excess such as eating too many cookies
that but games. i could never count the times ive replayed a game or just straight up complete it in a day when i really wanted to save it for tomorrow.

happened to me with undertale and Modern Warfare. could've savored the story but nope, my monster energy ass ate it up in one sitting

Zoey

Mustachu
that but games. i could never count the times ive replayed a game or just straight up complete it in a day when i really wanted to save it for tomorrow.

happened to me with undertale and Modern Warfare. could've savored the story but nope, my monster energy ass ate it up in one sitting
I remember a time when games would last me two months. Now I 100% them in two days. :sweat_smile:

A guilty pleasure of mine is finding a song I really like and listening to it on loop till I'm sick of it. Then I feel guilty that I didn't savor it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
A guilty pleasure of mine is finding a song I really like and listening to it on loop till I'm sick of it.
stuck on step two, how do you get sick of beauty like this

Walk

Uhn!! ... Uh! ... Yeeaa sooo ... this guilty pleasure of mine I was unaware of until my now wife (then girlfriend) made me realize I was doing it ...

I actually enjoy having casual conversations with married older women. My wife calls it flirting. And because I love my wife, I agree with her:blob_uwu:.
Yes, I have a type .... .... .... and a bar. When I was 19 yrs old, it was 46. Now 10 years later ... 49 ... maybe 51.

A true guilty pleasure.

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
A guilty pleasure of mine is....having the last of anything you can eat or drink. ^.^ I like pinching stuff off people's plates too. ^.^

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Not my guilty pleasure, but thought I'd share here on behalf of Prince Andrew. 👑

1575443490790.png

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
:blob_upset::blob_cringe:...
sometimes... I like to lie... lie about very unimportant things... always little things... during small talk... mostly about how I feel food stuffs... or random things.... or make strange contradictions...
saying "sorry I am late" when I am on time. or understate how difficult a task is, or overstate how much I hate something...
:blob_unamused:
I like to tell white lies...

Scribbler

Murdering people who so much as bump shoulders with me in the street? Does that count?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Mine is..............sleeping too much.........and I sleep too much everyday and regret every day ;-;
I have the same problem.

Well, my guilty pleasure doing nothing or something when I should be doing something important. Also, I read trashy fics, too. I know it’s trashy and I get disgusted sometimes but I can’t stop reading them. I think I enjoy ‘em too much.

Reading this thread was nice to say the least?

Last edited:

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
now that I think about it being anti social, not going out and not meeting friends and people, is also one of my guilty pleasures.

boss: come to a work get togather, get to know industry people, might get you a promotion/new contract!
me: sorry got family stuff.
(rolls around in bed, does nothing)

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Reading trashy repetitive manhua/novels.

Bleeding24x7

Love reading Harem genre too much! 😅
Like if it's Harem tagged, it's an instant click for me!

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Rubbing my foot on a pussy is a guilty pleasure. When there are more on my bed, I rub my feet on pussies. It can get dangerous though. They might scratch or bite when I rub too hard or too much.