Guys - long hair or short?

long hair short hair?

• Total voters

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
depends on how you define "short" but i generally lean towards long hair

Horizon209

Long hair since they look much cooler. Though I'm addicted to manhwas that are from the ancient era so I might be biased. Though for practicality, short hair since having long hair is such a hassle.

SternenklarenRitter

Men with short hair scare me, especially if they wear ties. I don't quite know why but I keep expecting them to be aggressive angry bullies who want to scream at me until I turn straight. Obviously this is not based on reality, but neither are horror movies and they scare me too.

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
Ever since I grew out my hair, I've been getting compliments on it. These small hits of dopamine are all that keep me going. I physically require long hair to function.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I wasn't aware I had the privilege of choice I'd take a skelly gf at this point

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Are you asking what I as a guy like my hair length at or what I like for women's hair length?
Your hair as a guy, or guys hair if you're a girl.
Or, if you don't identify as either of those things, how do you like hair in general?

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Long hair but god, it takes too much time to clean, comb, dry, etc.; if you don't do these things regularly, you look like a caveman. At least for me.

patbateman123x

I've had long hair , short hair and very long hair .Personally i like my hair long .The very long kind

Kenjona

which do you prefer? and why?
I like ice cream I like pie. I like ice cream with my pie. I do not always want the same ice cream or pie, just because I have a preference does not mean I will not go for a different pie and ice cream over my preference. Hair is just whip cream on top of my pie and ice cream. Some days I want a lot, some days I do not. My preference though is usually some. But I will be damned if I will ever refuse pie and ice cream if there is none, to little or to much whip cream.

Aegis_Of_The_Void

Long for boys because it can look majestic if you put the work in. Just a bit below the shoulders in length for girls, then it's the perfect length to play with (If they let me).

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Long, but my own is so curly it's almost afro, so I might be a bit biased.