Guys - long hair or short?

long hair short hair?

• Total voters

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

Preferring long hair but my school only allowed short hair so uh... Yeah.

Edit:long hair because I thought I look stylish. (don't judge me lol)

D

Deleted member 54065

which do you prefer? and why?
I think my answer lies in this drawing of mine...

Stephanie.jpg

LilRora

Mostly formless
Depends on the situation and all, but at least ninety percent cases I'd choose longer hair.

I say that the only reason why you would want short hair is convenience, and with long hair you have possiblities, comfort, something to nom, occupy your fingers with, and probably a lot more things short hair is too short to offer.

Mephi

long hair is definitely sexier. It is, however, a right pain in the @#$%. Short hair is omg so much easier to deal with. And saves so much time during the day, and less stress.

LilRora

Mostly formless
why are you all eating your hair, GROSS, the one thing I can't stand is hair in my mouth UGH VOM :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
One stray hair in food and the lot has to go in bin...I just can't.
I don't! Mine's too short!
What I mean is the feeling of a bunch of hair on your lips, probably? It's not without reason that people bury their heads in someone's hair. Putting it in my mouth isn't something I'm keen on as well, but I'm pretty sure it had a bit different meaning here.

Agentt

Thighs
why are you all eating your hair, GROSS, the one thing I can't stand is hair in my mouth UGH VOM :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
One stray hair in food and the lot has to go in bin...I just can't.
I mean, yeah, you got a point, but doing it voluntarily is...different?

Aaqil

Cookies!
Closest thing here for me to choose is short, but I prefer it when it's long enough that it looks good, but not so long it becomes a problem for me, :blob_cookie:

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
well when you bury your face in someone else's hair, do you have your mouth open?! I'm reluctant to bring up that whole 'what happens when you're in bed with a long-hair' thing....well they put a bobble in it or they fuck off, right?? UGH :sick:

unknownking

your local shitposter
I prefer short hair, or rather hairstyles with a fade for example. easy to maintain, you don't even have to take care of your hair. I rarely style mine and if I do, I most of the time just usw water