Happy 1st Birthday, Scribble Hub!!!

Fighterman481

I'm way late, but I'm really glad SH exists! If it wasn't for that little sidebar on NU, I probably still wouldn't have made much more progress on my story than what I had already, and it would just be languishing unread on my computer. So, I'm really thankful that the community here is so awesome and I've been able to meet so many cool people because of it!
Thanks, Tony!

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Twelve months old
Brighter than the sun
Still shine gold
Still bring fun

:blob_happy:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i await SH's 16th birthday, whereby its rebellious phase arrives and sells itself off to the great reptilian Lord Zuckerberg because we found its ketamine stash and it thinks we're too "uncool" to be its guardian

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
i await SH's 16th birthday, whereby its rebellious phase arrives and sells itself off to the great reptilian Lord Zuckerberg because we found its ketamine stash and it thinks we're too "uncool" to be its guardian
Dark as always I see.
let’s not think too far into the future~

Jemini

Whoa, I didn't know Scribble Hub was that young!

Cheers!
Yeah, I know. What I'm most surprised by though is how early in the game I actually got into it. I didn't even realize it had only been up a few months when I decided to start writing. I believe the promotion on Novel Updates went a LONG way to the growth of this site, both in users and also in Authors. That's how I found the site anyway.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
Dunno if this has been answered somewhere else, but how old is NUF in comparison to SH? :blob_hmm_two:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Dunno if this has been answered somewhere else, but how old is NUF in comparison to SH? :blob_hmm_two:
NUF is from late 2015, Scribbly is from early 2019.

So... NUF is a bit more than 3 years older.

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
It's good to see the site still alive and doing well after the first year. I hope many other aspiring authors get the chance to have their work read by an audience that appreciates it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It's good to see the site still alive and doing well after the first year. I hope many other aspiring authors get the chance to have their work read by an audience that appreciates it.
you know what? it could all start from YOU. read my shit plz

Alienix

Nice. I still remembered when we could get high rank easily. Good, ol time. However, more people is good