Have you ever felt like reading and not writing?

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
What I meant is, sometimes in my mind I thought: Oh, it would be nice if a story were to have this character who is like this or this thing happens, would be very interesting or If only there is a fanfiction that is like this or crossover with this story but I don't want to write it, I just want to read it. Not because of laziness, but like, how to describe this... I don't want to predict the story myself?

Do you have that kind of feeling sometimes?

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
It's just the fact I don't really have much time. I have school from 7 A.M to 2 P.M not including my other activities. I also have house chores and the rest is for homeworks. So I don't really have any time at all.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Doing that but am the one writing it. Since I can't find a story that fits my wants, I'll be the one to make it

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Doing that but am the one writing it. Since I can't find a story that fits my wants, I'll be the one to make it
I know, I will also write one in some situations (like this fanfic...) but most of the time I just hope that a story that I want will magically materialize.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
I know, I will also write one in some situations (like this fanfic...) but most of the time I just hope that a story that I want will magically materialize.
As someone said to me before, I believe it was Ben,

"Be the change you want to see, young padawan."

D

Deleted member 54065

What I meant is, sometimes in my mind I thought: Oh, it would be nice if a story were to have this character who is like this or this thing happens, would be very interesting or If only there is a fanfiction that is like this or crossover with this story but I don't want to write it, I just want to read it. Not because of laziness, but like, how to describe this... I don't want to predict the story myself?

Many times. But well, since there are only a few of such stories, all that I can do is wish.

Tempokai

Overworked One
I'm in that mindset for 4 months now. Job became hectic nowadays, so it dries up almost all my energy, and I don't have energy to write. help

Yes and no, cause no author has been able to scratch that certain itch that's always there when you find and read a story like that. There always will be just that small something missing.

Same. Just curious, do you write the beginning and ending you want first? Cause that's how I always start, I'm just always stuck filling in the middle

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
well, yeah...it would be so much easier if my story was already written and I could just pick it up and read it.

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
That's the reason I write. That itch is just too unbearable. It's like that red notification dot on an app in your phone/laptop/tablet/computer that just pops out. I just can't ignore it.