Have you ever got into a fit of rage over a troll?

Do you have any experience of arguing with a troll??

• Yup. I hate trolls so much.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Nope. I have better things to do.

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
I admit that I have, and I'm not proud of it. The general rule of handling these trolls is that you're supposed to ignore them. Alas, I couldn't help myself. He was being such an irritating, self-rightous prick that I called him out on it. He responded by calling me a "fanboi", just like how he responded to everyone else who called out on him. Thankfully, I managed to stop myself from responding to that childish retort. I instead deleted my account from that forum before I went too far.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I used to be bullied by trolls constantly. Then i found out a full proof method to stop them. I just dress up as a girl and kiss them. I'm not gay and I don't enjoy it, but it works.
Plot twist. Lloyd's author insert isn't Joshua, but Emma

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
In a time that I now regret I was a troll but I have left that path behind. Now I can ignore them completely because I know all their tricks. To defeat ones enemy, you must first know your enemy~San Tsu

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
I have caused fits of rage when I did trolling before. It's fun!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
In a time that I now regret I was a troll but I have left that path behind. Now I can ignore them completely because I know all their tricks. To defeat ones enemy, you must first know your enemy~San Tsu

Es2n9AtW8AEpnh2.jpeg

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I have. It wasn't fun. Sometimes I still do. It's not fun to admit.

I have much more worthy things to focus my anger on. I remind myself of this, lest I forget.

I also own my anger. It's an unpleasant part of me, but it's here to stay, and if I own it, it stops trying to consume me as badly.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
When somebody trolls me online, I just summon the Scandinavian trolls to troll them in real life.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
I used to be bullied by trolls constantly. Then i found out a full proof method to stop them. I just dress up as a girl and kiss them. I'm not gay and I don't enjoy it, but it works.
My Oh My Tundy
edit:do the same and dm them