Have you ever summoned a demon while writing?

I was just curious if your writing could either be cursed or epic enough to invite a demon into your house or something.

If that's the case, giving the said excerpt or work which summoned the said demon as you remember it is welcome. Or perhaps you wanted to withold it for the fear of cursing the entire forum.

atgongumerki

the real question is: how many demons did you summon before deciding to research the process? .... I assume you want to find out to prevent further summonings, no?

the real question is: how many demons did you summon before deciding to research the process? .... I assume you want to find out to prevent further summonings, no?

actually i want to summon a certain succubus i know for some segs but that's not really important. i do prefer getting more sleep since i tend to stay up late nowadays.

most of the demons i encounter was probably ones that made me lazy and getting addicted to sleep more.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
It wasn't really a demon, per se. It was actually a couch-sized 9-tailed fox kami. First it was one. Then it was two. Now there are over a dozen giant couch-sized fox kami in my house. I think my house has become one of their vacation spots or something.

It wasn't really a demon, per se. It was actually a couch-sized 9-tailed fox kami. First it was one. Then it was two. Now there are over a dozen giant couch-sized fox kami in my house. I think my house has become one of their vacation spots or something.

I heard their tail is a good spot for sleeping but watch out for your tofu stock

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I was just curious if your writing could either be cursed or epic enough to invite a demon into your house or something.

Any rumor that the previous owner of this body accidentally summoned me and I then proceeded to hollow him out and wear him like a meat suit is totally false. That is utter nonsense. Why would you even suggest such a thing? I mean, he totally had it coming because he dared to beg for mercy- I mean WOULD have totally had it coming, if any of this had happened, which it did not, because demons are totally not a thing and this would never happen.

On a totally unrelated note, what is your full, total, and complete birth name?
Please spell it out phonetically and include a picture of your face from no less that three angles as well as a wide shot of your entire body.

I wish to make you a doll that looks just like you.

Any rumor that the previous owner of this body accidentally summoned me and I then proceeded to hollow him out and wear him like a meat suit is totally false. That is utter nonsense. Why would you even suggest such a thing? I mean, he totally had it coming because he dared to beg for mercy- I mean WOULD have totally had it coming, if any of this had happened, which it did not, because demons are totally not a thing and this would never happen.

On a totally unrelated note, what is your full, total, and complete birth name?
Please spell it out phonetically and include a picture of your face from no less that three angles as well as a wide shot of your entire body.

I wish to make you a doll that looks just like you.

my name felt more like a pseudonym than gaylolis

lol isn't that just basically police mugshot xD im kind of a law abiding citizen, at least on the surface

TheEldritchGod

my name felt more like a pseudonym than gaylolis

lol isn't that just basically police mugshot xD im kind of a law abiding citizen, at least on the surface
WHAT? I'm not trying to curse you! Who said anything about a death curse? You don't know too much to be allowed to live! Nonsense! Hahaha! You are so funny! ha ha ha...

By the way, dreamcatchers are so 1990's. Don't you think you are a little young to have ritualistic items in your bedroom to protect you while you sleep? C'mon... demons aren't real and I certainly aren't trying to invade your dreams to kill you! That would be INSANE! Why would I want to feast upon your fears while puncturing your internal pressurized fluid transportation system?

I think you need to settle down and stop being so paranoid. A rather over active imagination you have there.

Now get rid of the dreamcatcher.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
While brainstorming ideas for a smut novel, I accidentally summoned a succubus which began to pester me around, trying to suck my vitality. It ended up annoying my family to the point I got scolded and had to return her back home which she pleaded not to but I already have two people bugging me already. Not gonna have another one.

I wanted to sell the formula to summon a succubus but as for respect in keeping it a secret, I decided not to.

WHAT? I'm not trying to curse you! Who said anything about a death curse? You don't know too much to be allowed to live! Nonsense! Hahaha! You are so funny! ha ha ha...

By the way, dreamcatchers are so 1990's. Don't you think you are a little young to have ritualistic items in your bedroom to protect you while you sleep? C'mon... demons aren't real and I certainly aren't trying to invade your dreams to kill you! That would be INSANE! Why would I want to feast upon your fears while puncturing your internal pressurized fluid transportation system?

I think you need to settle down and stop being so paranoid. A rather over active imagination you have there.

Now get rid of the dreamcatcher.

i actually don't have any ritual items since it's not really my thing so i mostly make up spells or just talk to them directly while being relaxed.

i think in my past life i had already been in hell and some demons there really didn't like me due to the insane things i did. if i was sent back they'd probably kick me back to earth just like doomguy.

iirc nietszche once said when you stare at the abyss the abyss stares back at you. i remember something like a big eye at the bottom and i could feel it staring at me while i was taking a shit in my house back in hell. that was pretty lol.

TheEldritchGod

i actually don't have any ritual items since it's not really my thing so i mostly make up spells or just talk to them directly while being relaxed.
You don't?
*Looks at a steaming, inverted corpse next to a burnt dreamcatcher.*
Ummmm... This conversation has been fun, but I need to go.

Esper

Hm… I be my only encounter was in a observer seat. I, in my infinite wisdom, thought it would be a good idea to read a conversation(RP)… this was a grave mistake.

I will sum it up like so; normal, normal, horny, banged their mother.
I… I never want to know what I did not see… oh lord…. I shiver at the thought of the demons summoned by that half baked, “oh I love you my son, who just turned eighteen” trash.

oh… I do have one that I participated in… but… all I shall say is I’m grateful to the demon who was summoned, cause even they hated that shit.
(edit): I needed a lot of bleach after that, the strong anti-memory stuff.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

If that's the case, giving the said excerpt or work which summoned the said demon as you remember it is welcome. Or perhaps you wanted to withold it for the fear of cursing the entire forum.
No, but Ai-chan accidentally summoned a demon while practicing Latin.