Have you felt empty?

BlackKnightX

I have, yes, but only after I finish watching or reading something.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Have you ever felt empty after seeing other people's achievement and thought you'd never surpass them no matter how hard you tried, losing your motivation to do anything? If so, what did you do to get through that time?
This sounds personal

HappyVainGlory

Have you ever felt empty after seeing other people's achievement and thought you'd never surpass them no matter how hard you tried, losing your motivation to do anything? If so, what did you do to get through that time?
Honestly, no. I've always had the ability to pick apart what makes things and people tick, so I've never felt empty from seeing other people's achievements since I know I can do the same.

What's made me feel empty is realizing that I just don't have enough time to be as good as other people or create what I want. There's an infinite library of projects and stories in my head waiting to be created, but there's only one me and so many hours in the day. Getting over that has been hard, but I've recently gotten into the habit of making sacrifices, so that helps.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Whenever I do feel empty, I devour something. Then I'm full. This applies to eating and reading and writing.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Only for a split second. What I do is valuable.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

Playing on a mobile game then being trash-talked because I'm not good enough. What made me feel empty is that the trash talker is actually good at the game and just wanted to trash everyone. Quit from the game 2 months ago.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Have you ever felt empty after seeing other people's achievement and thought you'd never surpass them no matter how hard you tried, losing your motivation to do anything?
Nope.
If so, what did you do to get through that time?
Hatred. Pure Hatred for all living things, especially those who are happy. Hatred for all that know joy in any form. Let the hate fill you. Let spite be your guide and it will wrap you in its loving embrace, numbing you from all feelings as you seek to tear down everyone around you, heedless to the price you must pay to do it.

At least that's how I overcome most my problems.