Heavy Weapons Art Thread - Covers and Alien artwork

Beta_Krogoth

Edit: Changing the title of the thread, going to use this thread as a showcase for some of my favourite artwork I've bought for Heavy Weapons.

I've finally commissioned a new cover for my story after rewriting the first arc, as suggested by my fiancé and i LOVE how it turned out. You won't be able to see the full detail in this but the main characters eyes are stunning, artist did a wonderful job! I'll be updating the cover with the next chapter I release but yeah, adore it.

I do still really like the old cover but it was quite dark and didn't really convey much about the alien personas, which are a lot more fleshed out in the new arc. Onwards and upwards!

Old cover:

New cover:

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Congratulations! Commissioned art is awesome!

Thorkell_40k

I've finally commissioned a new cover for my story after rewriting the first arc, as suggested by my fiancé and i LOVE how it turned out. You won't be able to see the full detail in this but the main characters eyes are stunning, artist did a wonderful job! I'll be updating the cover with the next chapter I release but yeah, adore it.

I do still really like the old cover but it was quite dark and didn't really convey much about the alien personas, which are a lot more fleshed out in the new arc. Onwards and upwards!

Old cover:

New cover:
amazing!!!:blob_aww: looks creepy and kinda real:sweating_profusely:
congratulation for getting a cover

Last edited:

Beta_Krogoth

Continuing on, I've got a new cover for arc 2! Turned out just as good I think!

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Edit: Changing the title of the thread, going to use this thread as a showcase for some of my favourite artwork I've bought for Heavy Weapons.

Old cover:

New cover:
Damn, to think that I was looking forward to pics of hammers, Maces, and bastard blades.

ForestDweller

Hmm, you can post commissioned for your story here? I thought this place was only for people who drew the artworks themselves.

Maybe I should post my commissioned artworks too. 🤔