Heavy Weapons - Sweet Venom Characters

Beta_Krogoth

Hey everyone, thought i'd showcase some of my favourite artwork i've had commissioned of my characters, none of these were drawn by me but commissioned instead. I've got tons of artwork but a lot of it is NSFW so i won't be showcasing it here. Do enjoy though and let me know if you have a favourite!

Leech - Corrupt, evil and not bound by morality. Surprisingly though, not beyond saving.

Seeth - Reeled into a life of sin by Leech but clawed her way out. Doing her best to be something better now.

Amour - What she can't seduce, she can certainly kill. Often accompanied by the smell of freshly baked bread and candy.

Plasia - Half sweetie, half insane. Her PTSD induced split personality both preserved her but also creates havoc.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Hey everyone, thought i'd showcase some of my favourite artwork i've had commissioned of my characters, none of these were drawn by me but commissioned instead. I've got tons of artwork but a lot of it is NSFW so i won't be showcasing it here. Do enjoy though and let me know if you have a favourite!

Leech - Corrupt, evil and not bound by morality. Surprisingly though, not beyond saving.

Seeth - Reeled into a life of sin by Leech but clawed her way out. Doing her best to be something better now.

Amour - What she can't seduce, she can certainly kill. Often accompanied by the smell of freshly baked bread and candy.

Plasia - Half sweetie, half insane. Her PTSD induced split personality both preserved her but also creates havoc.
the last one! :blob_aww:

Beta_Krogoth

Couple of Plasia fans! I need more art of her!

Heres a few more:

Cherry - Part of a trio of Controllers, Cherry is a hard hitting, no nonsense enforcer, she can take a punch!

Bubblegum - The second of the Trio, Bubblegum is hyper, fun and rather intelligent, despite her playful demeanour.

Jinjer - Similar to Seeth, Jinjer hates what she is and does everything in her power to resist the corruption.

Some tactical cropping may have been applied here 😂

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Plasia because she looks cool and isn’t a thot

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Ayo OP could you make an imgur of all the images, including nsfw, and send the link to anyone interested? I for sure am.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
>alien women
>thick luscious lips
>tentacle hair
>images all cut off halfway through the cleavage

You please me, Original Poster Man. I very much enjoyed these.

IMG_20210317_113538.jpg

Beta_Krogoth

I just got this piece done today and i'm absolutely in love with it. This is an older character that I recently had updated to bring her more in line with her new backstory and... well. Despite her being a villain, I would, thats all i'm saying.