Hello hello!

SbezVT

Hello everyone, nice to be here. I'm PenguinSebs, or Sebs for short, and I'm a writer as I'm sure most people here are. I'm a fan of isekai and consume way more than a healthy amount of trashy harem series, even if I am not particularly fond of writing them. Hope to have a good time here alongside everyone else.

Alienix

Hello everyone, nice to be here. I'm PenguinSebs, or Sebs for short, and I'm a writer as I'm sure most people here are. I'm a fan of isekai and consume way more than a healthy amount of trashy harem series, even if I am not particularly fond of writing them. Hope to have a good time here alongside everyone else.

Hello, there. U might like to join SH discord

WhoCares

:blob_party::blob_paint::blobtaco: welcome! totally sympathize with the reading trash but refusing to write it part, btw.

zaetheiu

There are alot of good isekai here. Hope you have fun. Im new as well

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I like trash. I just have high standards for my trash. I only eat the finest garbage from the dumpster outside Gordan Ramsay's restaurant.

Goswick

Drunken Australian
Sup Sebs, I'm a fan of alcohol and I consume way more than a healthy amount of that too. Moderation's for suckers anyway. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Mihou

Firefly—
Hello and welcome to ScribbleHub! I am KokoCrunch, a 15-year-old who exclusively loves Yuri/Shoujo-ai. You may refer to me as Koko (or coconut is fine), hope you enjoy your stay here!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Could I interest you in a trashy reverse harem?