Hello I am writing an isekai story and want help with ideas to broden my mind to not be geniric

comcom-

MY Story is
Escapisim at its Finest
comment on first chapter or so on ideas you feel it will help me with the vipe am trying to set
THANKS

Jay

I think you should work on your grammar. It hurts reading the prologue and I can't read past your first chapter. I'm not asking for a perfect grammar, but a readable grammar + sentence structure. That is the minimum you need when writing a story.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Don't try to be extraordinary here. :blob_reach: Most stories on this site are pretty generic with really basic plots, and they are coincidentally the ones which have the most success. On the other hand, uniqueness is rarely rewarded.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
Rather then focus on uniqueness I would focus on passion. Write about a world and characters you, yourself are excited to explore. Don't worry so much about public opinion, or what is 'common' or not. You may not be the most read. But an author's worst enemy isn't the audience; but rather it is themselves. The most important thing a writer can have is a prolific spirit. Look at any renowned author and you will find they never stop writing. So passion (and schedule) is important.

What you are asking should be an internal question. What is important or interesting to you? I for example; love to come up with characters that occupy grey areas of morality and use the world to explore relationships between ethics, perception, and reality. I wish I could give you an easy simple answer. Every plot under the sun has been written. So my advice is focus on being yourself and find your true voice.

Suryae

Dismembered
If you want to not be generic, make the world stone age era instead of medieval lol

mlaser

Focus on how you write your history.
People don't really care about if a story is original or not.
Make reading the story pleasurable. The prime example is the book "The name of the wind" that is not original, but the way that story is written is fantastic and appealing.

Orademo

Write write and write, don't stop and you will be rewarded, don't try to come up with the next Lord of the rings. Important is to write what you want.