Help Ai-chan choose a title

FallingLeaf

looking at those tags-Cruel Core(s), Cross-dressing Core, Betrayed Core, Continental Core/Continent Core, Creative Core Contract(s), Cruel Chain Core, Cruel Correlation, Cruel Score, Cruel Court of Cores. Any of those work/inspire ideas?

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Here are a few suggestions that came to the top of my head
  1. The Core of a Prince
  2. Core of a Country
  3. King's Core and Might

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I have a brother fetish, so if you had "brothers" somewhere in the title, that would intrigue me. I'm weird that way, though. Different titles will attract different readers. However, I would be disappointed if it didn't have a female MC who got to have a reverse harem with the brothers, so it could also be false advertising to people with my brother fetish. I like it when brothers put aside their differences and work together.

This kind of thing makes me melt:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
There are many points here that make this very complicated. I understand you want "core" to be a part of the title, but I don't understand why. I feel as if having that one word in the title would be misleading if the central theme was this imperial family and the surrounding nations. I had read your response on more information for those cores, but with that I can also bring up iron or oil being elements of might for a nation. I don't often see those words being used as a title successfully. Are you absolutely certain "core" is required when it is never mentioned at all in the summary?
The biggest reason Ai-chan want the word core is because it's a cool word. It's a cool and hot word similar to thrust and screw. It sounds manly and bullish, compared to 'interior' or 'focus'.

An alternative could be 'heart', which is a cool word but it doesn't sound manly. It sounds girly. It wouldn't be a problem if the protagonist is a girl seeking love. But the protagonist of this story is a man, seeking a place in the sun for him and his harem which includes his own mother and sister. Yes, incest oyakodon is going to happen and he doesn't care. He's the core of the story and everything will revolve around him and his struggles to survive and protect his women.

Though it's also a good word for a series. Will this be a series? Probably not, Ai-chan likely will lose interest near the end and bury all possibility of a sequel.
I have a brother fetish, so if you had "brothers" somewhere in the title, that would intrigue me. I'm weird that way, though. Different titles will attract different readers. However, I would be disappointed if it didn't have a female MC who got to have a reverse harem with the brothers, so it could also be false advertising to people with my brother fetish. I like it when brothers put aside their differences and work together.

This kind of thing makes me melt:
Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately, Ai-chan doesn't write sausage festival. Ai-chan just can't write a story with too many male main characters. Getting involved with one man is fine, two is okay, but Ai-chan runs out of fucks for the third male character. Like you can only imagine yourself as man for a finite limit before it becomes uncomfortable. Therefore, Ai-chan only writes kitty parties.

Reactions: CL

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Thanks for the help, everyone. For now, Ai-chan is saving the data on the story under 'Strike The Imperious Core' with the 'strike' being a reference to Chiri retaliating on his brother and Imperious Core being a reference to his arrogant and domineering big brother.

This may not be the final title. So if you have any other suggestion, feel free to add them here.

Last edited: