Help Choosing a Cover

LonMair399

Hey, everyone! I'm not really much of an artist (read: not an artist), so I could really use your help on this one! I have made two different covers (artwork not mine but credited), and I was wondering which one looks better. They are markedly different, but it's a new story, so I haven't introduced the physical descriptions of the characters yet. I am more partial toward the first one since I spent so long putting it all together, but I think the second one may draw in more readers. I'm curious which one looks best to all of you. Thank you!

Description of story:
What happens when an orphaned NPC, a cursed healer, a pet slime, and my mismatched skills get together? Other than being a killer bar joke, I wasn’t sure. What I did know is that I'd be stuck together with them and the rest of the insane player base in Skill Shard Online for the foreseeable future. Well, stuck may have been an overstatement. We could log out at any time, but if we did, the GM threatened to permanently wipe our character’s progress. This meant I wasn’t going anywhere because I’d be damned if he was going to wipe almost five years of progress. Besides, I was confident we could clear the ten floors in a few months.
Because honestly, how bad could it be? I was certain my sanity would hold.
Probably.

IICOwebnovel1.jpg
io.jpg

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Number 2.
Also you have to ask an artist for permission, not just credit them lol

LonMair399

Number 2.
Also you have to ask an artist for permission, not just credit them lol
I realize. I wrote that incorrectly in the post but there is no way to go back and edit it. Thank you for your help.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
To be honest this is pretty debatable. You could put the first one as a cover for maximum immersion, great for fluff, comedy-ish stuff. You could also choose the second one there because it looks more "clean", anime-ish, and adds a familiarity vibe to it because that's the usual art for ln. Like I said it's pretty debatable.

LonMair399

To be honest this is pretty debatable. You could put the first one as a cover for maximum immersion, great for fluff, comedy-ish stuff. You could also choose the second one there because it looks more "clean", anime-ish, and adds a familiarity vibe to it because that's the usual art for ln. Like I said it's pretty debatable.
:LOL: That's why I wanted a second opinion for sure. Thank you!
No. 2 definitely.
That seems to be what everyone's thinking and just one more reason I should stay in my own lane and stick to writing. :ROFLMAO: Appreciate you!