Help in Choosing the Name of my Series [Poll]

Which Name is the most clickbait as well as Accurate for story?

• Villainous System: Reincarnated as a System defying Heavens

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • System Reborn: The Age of the System Cultivation

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • System Sovereign: The Upcoming Master of the Multiverse

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sovrign

As title is a major important part of the any novel, I appreciate your help in choosing mine. You can read the following summary or directly decide the name which you think will be good.

Story Summary: MC is reincarnated individual, reborn as a System. The world right now is following Chinese Cultivation where Heaven gives Tribulation and etc. The MC will change the Chinese Cultivation to System Cultivation.
Inspired by Defiance of the Fall, where the Limitless Empire created the System, defying Heaven.

As a Reincarnated Individual, the MC will try to build a Harem. Anticipate SMUT, Harem style for main Female Leads as well as Polygamy and Polyamory for extra Females of 0 to 30% of Story.
As a System, the MC will be more ruthless and logical with focus toward benefits. Anticipate Anti-Hero Protagonist, Evil Protagonist.

System and world building, with creation and upgradation of new Class and Skills learning from the Cultivation.

New Names are also appreciated.
Changes
Thanks

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I think the first title fits your description best but, since you encouraged alternative titles, I have 2 suggestions. One is a joke and the other slightly serious.

The People‘s System: Revolting against Heaven’s Bourgeois Order and Bringing Power to the People
A System’s Rebellion: Destroying the Heavens and Slaying Immortals

bulmabriefs144

As title is a major important part of the any novel, I appreciate your help in choosing mine. You can read the following summary or directly decide the name which you think will be good.

Story Summary: MC is reincarnated individual, reborn as a System. The world right now is following Chinese Cultivation where Heaven gives Tribulation and etc. The MC will change the Chinese Cultivation to System Cultivation.
Inspired by Defiance of the Fall, where the Limitless Empire created the System, defying Heaven.

As a Reincarnated Individual, the MC will try to build a Harem. Anticipate SMUT, Harem style for main Female Leads as well as Polygamy and Polyamory for extra Females of 0 to 30% of Story.
As a System, the MC will be more ruthless and logical with focus toward benefits. Anticipate Anti-Hero Protagonist, Evil Protagonist.

System and world building, with creation and upgradation of new Class and Skills learning from the Cultivation.

New Names are also appreciated.

Thanks
Hot Tip: at least some of us hate (I mean LOATHE) the I Have Made A Manga/LightNovel Yet I Have No Idea What To Name It So I'm Gonna Shove A Bunch Of Words In Because That's What Other Manga/LightNovels Do style.

There are two very classic ways of titling books: X of Y, or The X.

Villainous System. But drop everything past the colon as word cruft.

Seconding System versus The World. But only if you capitalize The World like in Jojo.