Help on Litrpg Portal Webnovel

lumiel

Hello, I've read your prologue for now (since there's only prologue atm)

I think it's interesting enough, but a repeated word about how a sound effect should be heard is kinda distracting the flow. Maybe to change it into a short description is quite nice. (but then again, it's my opinion)

A few more chapters (probably until the third chapter) is a nice amount to have the thorough premise of your story since there's a three-chapter-rule that I follow to asses should I invest on this story or not xD

And yes, I think your synopsis is too short.

Sacred_Night

Hello, I've read your prologue for now (since there's only prologue atm)

I think it's interesting enough, but a repeated word about how a sound effect should be heard is kinda distracting the flow. Maybe to change it into a short description is quite nice. (but then again, it's my opinion)

A few more chapters (probably until the third chapter) is a nice amount to have the thorough premise of your story since there's a three-chapter-rule that I follow to asses should I invest on this story or not xD

And yes, I think your synopsis is too short.
Hello, and I thank you for the feedback.

I tried not to add too much to the synopsis. Didn't want to spoil anything major. But I'm open for suggestions.

lumiel

Hello, and I thank you for the feedback.

I tried not to add too much to the synopsis. Didn't want to spoil anything major. But I'm open for suggestions.

Maybe more engaging phrases should do it, for example: 'Witness the grand adventure of a human child in order to take down a God, along with his epic encounter, romance, and battle!'

Oof. I think my suggestion is super cliche. Sorry about that.