Help, that i need for i dont know what is thy i do?

Surfing_Cipher

"There's something wrong with the text, its all white and sometimes black."
In my new novel (my very first) my reader said this idk how to fix this .... Help me
In dark mode of course in default its fine..

SailusGebel

You might as well post the link to your novel if you're asking for help.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
"There's something wrong with the text, its all white and sometimes black."
In my new novel (my very first) my reader said this idk how to fix this .... Help me
In dark mode of course in default its fine..
Are you maybe enforcing colors instead of using the "default" color?

Normally, text has no color and defaults to the theme. Which is black on light theme, and white on dark theme. But if you explicitly set the color to black, it will be hard to see on dark theme but seem fine on light theme. The same for white, unnoticeable on dark theme but invisible on light theme.

Example:
This will be hard to see on dark theme
This will be hard to see on light theme

If you didn't explicitly set the color, then more than likely you did a rich copy and paste. Which included the color profile with it.

If you don't use any colors at all and no fancy tables or the like, easiest fix is copying it to notepad, then pasting it back in.

Surfing_Cipher

Are you maybe enforcing colors instead of using the "default" color?

Normally, text has no color and defaults to the theme. Which is black on light theme, and white on dark theme. But if you explicitly set the color to black, it will be hard to see on dark theme but seem fine on light theme. The same for white, unnoticeable on dark theme but invisible on light theme.

Example:
This will be hard to see on dark theme
This will be hard to see on light theme

If you didn't explicitly set the color, then more than likely you did a rich copy and paste. Which included the color profile with it.

If you don't use any colors at all and no fancy tables or the like, easiest fix is copying it to notepad, then pasting it back in.
I usually write in Microsoft word and then copy paste the entire chapter before publishing

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Microsoft Word has a habit of pushing its formatting on other formatted medium. The easiest thing to do is to copy-paste your Microsoft Word texts into non-formatting medium such as Notepad, and then copy-paste what you pasted on Notepad into Scribblehub.

Take note that you absolutely need to copy from Notepad because if you don't, you'll just be pasting the Microsoft Word copied text into Scribblehub, which defeats the purpose of copy pasting into Notepad. The reason you copy-paste into Notepad is to remove Microsoft Word's formatting. Once it's on Notepad, the text loses its Word formatting.

Surfing_Cipher

Microsoft Word has a habit of pushing its formatting on other formatted medium. The easiest thing to do is to copy-paste your Microsoft Word texts into non-formatting medium such as Notepad, and then copy-paste what you pasted on Notepad into Scribblehub.

Take note that you absolutely need to copy from Notepad because if you don't, you'll just be pasting the Microsoft Word copied text into Scribblehub, which defeats the purpose of copy pasting into Notepad. The reason you copy-paste into Notepad is to remove Microsoft Word's formatting. Once it's on Notepad, the text loses its Word formatting.
Thanku ai-cham