Resolved Help

animex369

good night if you can help me find a novel that I read here so it begins that a group of people are teleported by the deadly sins something like that they had to fight among them the protagonist chooses a shy girl with a big chest and the protagonist creates his dungeons with different creatures a minotaur tentacle etc

Variation

do you remember anything about the protagonist? personality wise? really helps with searching the tags.

animex369

do you remember anything about the protagonist? personality wise? really helps with searching the tags.

if he liked to become semi-human he had a skill that allowed him to transform and he liked to fuck

Variation

ahh man I'm really not finding much.
so it's a smut, isekai, has "Transformation abilities", "perverted protagonost", "dungeon master", "male protagonist", etc. there's a lot of tags to work with but they don't seem to be going together.

you could try combining them in the series finder and seeing if anything looks familiar.
unless there's any more info you could give me?

animex369

Aver if I remember well it was where the deadly sins lust anger greed etc invoke a group of people and then they have to choose their companions all choose one the mc stays with a shy girl that no one else chose so transports him. To everyone with skills the mc decides to create a pervert type dungeon
Her companion of the MC I think it was French or Russia had a big tits the MC
When summoned to another world he decides to create a dungeon with his pet tentacles a minotaur

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
good night if you can help me find a novel that I read here so it begins that a group of people are teleported by the deadly sins something like that they had to fight among them the protagonist chooses a shy girl with a big chest and the protagonist creates his dungeons with different creatures a minotaur tentacle etc
It is Ero Dungeon Evolution.
It got taken down and rewritten by the author...

Now it is just Ero Dungeon Online.

animex369

It is Ero Dungeon Evolution.
It got taken down and rewritten by the author...

Now it is just Ero Dungeon Online.
Yes that same thank you