HELP!!!

KingMusa

So I'm currently writing three stories, but for some reason, only one of them is getting noticed. The first story I ever published on scribble hub is called "Magic Frenzy" and I published it a couple of months ago and so far it's holding steady with a decent amount of readers which I'm happy about. But I wrote two new stories and for some reason, they aren't being noticed at all like they would get around 1-10 views max and it kinda annoys me...am I doing something wrong? Or is it normal?

And if possible can I get advice on how to get my stories more noticed and gain more readers

THANK YOU!

MasterHiatus

I am back
I know that feeling man, its not wrong I think. They just focus on your first story I think. My first novel did get a lot of views even after writing a new one... Just keep writing a chapter with the hint of drama, action, and/or interesting stuff. :blobthumbsup:

Friend

... well am I? or not?
Also different readers have different tastes. Maybe something in your summary blurb didn't catch their attention, or was too much? The summary itself is a first way to catch readers; the opening chapters are what keep them coming back for more.

D

Deleted member 29316

One way to get the attention of readers, aside from blurb/synopsis and interesting early chapters, is the steady/constant/stable releases. I've read is some other threads that others tend to let an story increase its released chapters before actually giving it a try. Some readers tend to keep away from stories whom they think would only waste their time (should the author suddenly discontinued and/or deleted it.)

Also, releasing a chapter every day at different times can also help, since a lot of readers live in different timezones. If you cannot update in a day, releasing a chapter at different times each week might make a difference as well.

Well, those are based from my experience, and from what I've read in the forum. Hope this helps.

IvyVeritas

You've only got five chapters on one and three chapters on the other, and they just launched a couple of days ago. You're only likely to get noticed when you post new chapters, so it'll take time. Plus, you just posted this thread about not getting any views ... and you didn't include links to your stories in either your post or your signature.

Both blurbs have obvious grammatical errors as well, which will turn away a number of readers.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
Yeah like what everybody said, just wait a little longer and if you want to increase notice to your other works, you can put captions of the two works onto the one that's getting noticed.

KingMusa

Thank you all for the HELP and ADVICE I really appreciate it!!!