Help

Lost_Paradise

I need a mod, i just changed my novel picture and need it approved

Also does anyone know any simple way to contact mods...Im too lazy to figure it out:blob_sleep:

Napelynn

Don’t make a thread for this. Just wait for it to be approved. For how to contact mods, you can probably just start a convo with them using the conversations feature.

Mihou

Firefly—
Don’t make a thread for this. Just wait for it to be approved. For how to contact mods, you can probably just start a convo with them using the conversations feature.

Also does anyone know any simple way to contact mods...Im too lazy to figure it out:blob_sleep:
Please note that the 'moderator' or 'mods' that the window for approval is referring to is neither the Forums or Discord moderators, right now there is no one else handling the approvals other than Tony who is the developer and webmaster of the site (leaving this here in case maybe you will try to ask the moderators of either platforms to review it).

Tony

Staff member

Hi, did your cover get approved? I don't see any covers that needs to be approved atm