Henshin Sisters

Candescence

It was probably high time I made a thread here. I've updated Henshin Sisters with Chapter 8, nearly hit 30,000 words, so that's neat. I plan on getting back to writing chapters at least once or twice a week, hopefully.

As well, I'll start posting future chapters on my Patreon before posting them publicly, starting with Chapter 9. If you're wondering where the more naughty content is, well, that's coming pretty soon.

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, by the way!

Last edited:

Candescence

A bit late, but Chapter 9 is now on my Patreon. I'll try and aim for a weekly update schedule, with each new chapter going up on Patreon first for patrons before becoming public when the subsequent chapter is finished.

Candescence

Chapter 9 is now public! 10 is on my Patreon.

This is the point where the story actually gets lewd, now that things have cooled down just a little bit.

Candescence

I swear, I keep forgetting to update this thread.

But the story has reached Chapter 20, so you've got plenty of material to catch up on.

Candescence

Chapters 21-23 are up. 22, 23 and 24 (the last one currently live on my Patreon) are somewhat more lewd, mostly because there's only been two lewd scenes and big gaps between them, so I decided to make up for that.