Here are the (attempted) songs I am making ;p

LifeContinuesOn

Similar to this post: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/i-made-this.6610/

I also made a thing! It's a draft for a song I was working on, Would like to get some feedback.
Sleeping Clouds
I made a second one :p (Hopefully It's better, I mostly only changed the volume of different instruments and the instrument in general)
Sleeping Clouds (Soft Ver)
New thing I made.
Hard To Follow

I'm going to stop noting them.

============
Coral Reef
============
Rainy Skip
============
Electro Head
============
A Pretty Dream

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Very good, I liked the mixing. It also had a way more professional feeling compared to mine, probably no doubt to your ability to keep a pulse. For your second question I don’t see why not.
How did you make this, was by sheet music, music production software, or through practice on instruments?

LifeContinuesOn

Very good, I liked the mixing. It also had a way more professional feeling compared to mine, probably no doubt to your ability to keep a pulse. For your second question I don’t see why not.
How did you make this, was by sheet music, music production software, or through practice on instruments?
Music production software, but basically I just would merge pre-made stuff (Drums or Bass) then change the chords and notes (Lead) to fit what I had in mind. Though it never turns out what I had in mind.
Though I do know piano and steel pan.

Last edited:

hauntedwritings

I personally hate the synth, but I'll try to overlook it.

With that said, it's obvious that you're talented and have a promising piece going on.

What I'd like to see improved: perhaps obvious, but the notes are quite sharp. Although, I suspect that is because it's a draft, and therefore a work in progress. As the song is (assuming here) supposed to be soothing, it has the opposite effect.

And like I said, I don't like the sound of the synth, which I also think goes against what the song is supposed to express. So I'd swapped to have that too just be a piano or something, but that's me.

Keep up the good work!

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I personally hate the synth, but I'll try to overlook it.

With that said, it's obvious that you're talented and have a promising piece going on.

What I'd like to see improved: perhaps obvious, but the notes are quite sharp. Although, I suspect that is because it's a draft, and therefore a work in progress. As the song is (assuming here) supposed to be soothing, it has the opposite effect.

And like I said, I don't like the sound of the synth, which I also think goes against what the song is supposed to express. So I'd swapped to have that too just be a piano or something, but that's me.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you, some of I will consider it, but my flourishes wouldn’t work on a piano so I will need to find substitutes!
Music production software, but basically I just would merge pre-made stuff (Drums or Bass) then change the chords and notes (Lead) to fit what I had in mind. Though it never turns out what I had in mind.
Though I do know piano and steel pan.
I tend to do one of two things 1: Find a couple interesting ideals on my keyboard, then I flush them out and compose everything on sheet music, or 2: Find an interesting idea on my keyboard, then practice making various variations on it. After a couple weeks I go to a synth pad(s) and improvise off what I practiced.

Last edited: